Friday, March 29, 2013
So, I started an 8 week weight loss challenge here on SparkPeople two weeks ago and one of the challenges this weeks is to post a blog with our goals for the challenge (I am a little slow on this challenge, today is the last day to do it). So here they are...
1. I would like to lose 10 pounds.
2. I would like to work out 4 times a week (I need to work on this one).
3. I would like to drink 8 glasses of water a day.
4. I would like to do my daily devotions EACH day.
5. I would like to follow my new eating plan.
Okay, so those are my goals for my challenge. I think that I can do them. I have been struggling a bit with them, other than my water intake any my daily devotions. So, starting today I am re-dedicating myself to my challenge. Well, I guess you could say I am doing well with losing 10 pounds, too, because I have lost 3 pounds in the 2 weeks the challenge has been going on.
AND HERE IS MY GOOD NEWS!!!!! My daughter has been in foster care for the last 6 months and had been with family for a long period before that for various reasons and she moved home last night I am extremely happy about this, even though I know it is going to be a rough road because of her emotional/behavioral issues. Praise the Lord!!!