Monday, September 19, 2011
Couldn't find any palce else to put this...
I am on my employer's wellness committee and recently I organized a presentation to the committee about websites that folks could use to manage their weight, fitness, general quality of life. We employ about 260 staff.
Results? The following e-mail was sent by the committee today, with a really nice graphic that unfortunately will not copy and paste:
Are you interested in any of the following?
• Personalized diet & fitness plans
• Calorie counter & healthy recipes
• Workout tracker, exercise demos & videos
• Articles and FAQ’s written by registered dietitians & trainers
• Optional groups and message boards allowing you to connect with others like you in support teams
Whether you are looking to lose weight, or simply better understand your eating and exercise patterns, here are some free sites to help you reach your goals and be healthy and fit:
• Lance Armstrong’s “Live Strong” site: www.livestrong.com
• Spark People site: www.sparkpeople.com
So, now 260 more people (and all of them Canadians!) know about the Spark.