Tuesday, September 09, 2014
1) Ate a healthy breakfast
2) Put in a full day at work (saw 3 clients)
3) Walked with Libby, my dog, for 33 minutes
3) Read chapter 2 in "The Action Principles" which suggested that I put together a To-Do list every day and prioritize it
4) Finished SparkCoach for the day, on the consistence and motivation track and the challenge was to do 10 extra minutes of exercise today. Was only going to walk Libby for 10 minutes, but went 33 minutes instead.
5) Recycled 5 boxes of paper
I like celebrating all of my accomplishments because it helps me have better self esteem. In the past I used to beat myself up over everything that I thought that I had done wrong and that didn't help me accomplish anything including my weight loss goals.
Living a healthy lifestyle includes the whole person. If there is an area out of sync, everything is out of balance. That is why I focus on more than just how much I am eating or how much I am exercising. If my life is out of balance or I feel bad about myself, I won't do everything that I need to do to take care of myself.
What I would still like to accomplish today:
1) Study for massage for my national test
2) Finish the next quiz for my health care documentation course.
3) Get some boxes to the curb for trash pick up tomorrow
4) Get boxes out of living room
My plan is to spend 15 minutes on each to prevent overwhelm and procrastination.
A Flylady quote that I like is, "You can do anything for 15 minutes."
I hope that everyone is having a lovely evening.
What did you accomplish today? Please feel free to share.