Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Often I get emails from my sister about 50 Questions About Me. She fills in the blanks and then asks me to fill in the answers and send them back... and invite ten others to do the quiz.
Well, I'm writing one for myself and a lonely, aimless friend. I want her to examine her strengths and favourite passtimes. Why be retired if all you do is waste time?
I didn't write fifty, so it should be a breeze....
Q & A
1. Have you ever written a poem? all the time
2. Ever come up with a tune and some lyrics of your own? not yet
3. What was your favourite topic in high school? home economics
4. Were you any good at sports? not really
5. Who’s Family would you have liked to live in: Bradys, Waltons, Flintstones, Jeffersons? Other? the Waltons
6. Which book has stayed with you the longest? Anne Of Green Gables/ Bible
7. What time period would you like to live in the most? the Victorian Era
8. Favorite sitcom? Taxi
9. Ever follow a soap opera? All My Children (while I was nursing my daughter)
10. Where have you volunteered? hospital, church
What would you like to be doing in 12 months from now? painting pictures for my home
Where in the world would you like to visit to learn more? Hawaii
If you were given the invitation, would you rather sing on IDOL or DANCE with the STARS? I'd like to cut a rug with the dancers
A) What can you make in the kitchen that is your best work? lasagne, no-bake cheesecake
B) What has been you most exotic ethnic food you have tried? Iranian
C) What artist has your interest? Emily Carr or Monet
D) Ever tried jogging? Aerobics? A workout video? I like aerobics
E) Who did you last talk to on the phone? Sue from the mall
F) What colour is your bedroom? beige
G) How many pairs of shoes do you own? over 30
H) Comb or brush your hair? brush
I) Favorite piece of jewellery? grandma's cameo
J) Where do you go if you get gussied-up? out for dinner
K) Who’s biography would you like to read? Michaelanglo
OK now it's your turn if you want to play. p.s. what is the most lame question and which one did you like the most?