Saturday, August 09, 2008
One of my friends on My Space put this as a Bulletin and I stole it.
To true except number 8.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk,
smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock
if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following
statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less
food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild
Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires,
issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner
like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five
years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your
friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Love yourself.