Sunday, March 20, 2011
I have seen the mercy of God this week and have had several things come true that I have been WISHING for for years! I was thrilled to find out that I got a residency on Monday 3/14, and on Thursday I found out where! I am SOOO happy! My dream of becoming a doctor has come true after yearsssssss of putting in the work.
Now, I just need to put in the work to reach my weight loss goals. :) I've reached all the other goals I have set for myself, so it's time to give 100% and reach my weight loss goals!
The goals I want to reach in the next 4 month include:
1. Lose 45 pounds
2. Have balance in life. With residency I'm sure it'll be very time consuming, much like medical school. So I want to balance weight loss with having fun, studying, learning a new city, and getting to know new people.
3. Live more courageously. At least once a day do something I wouldn't normally do. :) Within reason
4. Use yoga and meditation on a regular basis
5. Develop healthy coping mechanisms.
6. Have healthy habits and FIND SOMETHING I LOVE and do it weekly and/or at least monthly.
I will be breaking my goal into small steps and weekly goals. Today, I am going to do make sure I get in my 30 mins (at least) and do some reading.
Have a great day everyone!