Monday, November 03, 2008
As I sit here reading other people's sparkpages... I realize I am SO ready to reach my goal! I feel very inspired! And I have been making goodd choices with eating, working out, etc. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE the fruits of my labor! :-) I hope to meet a lot of inspiring people on here...
:-) I have a test Friday so this will be a busy week but I am going to exercise everyday this week even if only for 30 mins.
Tips I'm using- made up:
1. Eat until satisfied not FULL (It will take some getting used to but I used to always leave something on my plate to insure I was not eating just to eat...)
2. count Calories. Goal- 1200-1550. If there is something i want to eat and don't have calories left to eat it, I can ALWAYS eat it the next day...
3. Don't think of each meal as the LAST SUPPER! Lord willing ,there will be another day... and if not, I don't think food should be my main concern ;)
4. Dance as much as possible... it's fun and burns calories
5. Exercise when ever I get a chance
6. Use my journal to destress
7.Keep my goals in the FOREFRONT of my mind!!
8. for my Marathon on Nov 15- no matter how long it takes me to run it... I am thankful that I have my health and a body I can use! I was SO amazed at what my body was capable of during the last marathon and I know this will be amazing as well! A perfect reminder of just how much we can do if we put our minds to it!
Found this quote and borrowed it! Hope you don't mind! :-)
For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service." -John Burroughs
stolen from DTRMINED's