2. Eat 3-5 veggies daily.
DID PRETTY GOOD NEEDS IMPROVING!
3.Strength training 2-3 time a week. . TO MY SHOCK I DID REAL GOOD ON THIS,
4. Aerobics 2-3 times a week. I NEED TO SO 3 TIMES AND FELL SHORT A DAY OR TWO.
5. Eat Oatmeal for breakfast a week **I tired daily but the 6 year old inside me started to rebel. Moderation please!! 3 TIMES A WEEK WENT WELL!
6. Daily care/facials pedicures. I NEED
TAKE MORE ME TIME!!! I really need to concentrate on my skin ((NO wrinkles yet)) I am 50 so I need to stay on top of it. My hair still is in its natural state....growing like crazy. I did break down and add some light brown color(in the sunlight it look slightly reddish)) high lights in my hair. washed that grays right outta my hair..well the hair tec did LOL!
7. Journal weekly this pertains to emotional eating. It helps to write about what is going or not going in. Speaking about it also helps.. sometimes I have take a breath and step back and pray..... I use to eat when I was angry but that I do not do any more. I found aerobics visualization helps. walking etc. . I LOVE TO CROCHET IN THE WINTER MONTHS. I'VE ALREADY MADE 6 HATS AND JUST COMPLETED MY SEVENTH. NOW WORKING ON ANOTHER
ONE. AFTER THAT PROBABLY DO OTHER ITEMS.
8. Devotionals daily.
Eating good and exercising when I was supposed to went OK this week. Personal care good, They are calling for snow next 6.gif" alt="emoticon" width="42" height="42" border="0">week. Can you believe that??? kids will go to school this Saturday.
I admit I am not big on blogging. I'd much rather journal in my personal journal. I am a chart girl cause I like to see results on paper or otherwise. I"ll check them off each day but I will only post how my week went weekly here.
Goals for the year...I may change or add to them:
1. Eat 2 -3 fruits daily.
2. Eat 3-5 veggies daily.
3. Strength training 2-3 time a week.
4. Aerobics 2-3 times a week.
5. Eat Oatmeal for breakfast a week **I tired daily but the 6 year old inside me started to rebel. Moderation please!!
6. Daily care/facials pedicures.
7. Journal weekly this pertains to emotional eating. It helps to write about what is going or not going in. Speaking about it also helps. I found out the hard way bottling things up inside does not go well for me. But, tact can be a factor. What you say can crush or uplift a person. The tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity:so is the tongue among our members, that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature and it is set on fire of hell. James 3:6. sometimes I have take a breath and step back and pray..... I use to eat when I was angry but that I do not do any more. I found aerobics visualization helps. walking etc.
8. Devotionals daily.
Eating good and exercising when I was supposed to went this week. Personal care good but daily facials not so great. For one it snowed here last Monday and it put our small into a tail spin. Snow here is rare and when it does it turns things kinds upside down here for us. Some may laugh but that is how it is here. When it snowed most businesses was closed the only exceptions was Walmart(((they would not close unless the end of time happened.))) LOL! School has been out for a week. So that meant a 10 min shower for me. Not much pampering time. Hopefully they will go back to school Tuesday. But who knows???makeup for them will be this coming Saturday kids may not be happy with this but that's life...
NEW GOALS OF COURSE . I ALWAYS RETOOL TO TO SEE WHAT WORKS.
1. eat more fruits and veggies 3 to 5 a day.
2. make 1000 fitness minutes for the December.
3. lose 1/2 to 2 pounds.
4. track food week days.
5. In bed by 10:30 on week days.
6. Handle stress by using stress techniques.
I FOUND OUT THAT I EAT OUT STRESS/TIREDNESS ARGGU! SO HERE IS MY PLAN.
IF POSSIBLE THE DAY OF ERRANDS ETC. HAVE A BALANCED BREAKFAST IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE A GREAT BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE OR SHAKE.
1 SCOOP OF YOUR CHOICE PROTEIN SHAKE
.25 CUP MIXED BERRIES
1/2 CUP SKIM MILK (OPTIONAL)
1 TBSP BARLEY GRASS
1 TBSP FLAX SEED OR WHEAT GERM.
1 TBSP CRUSHED ALMONDS (OPTIONAL)
I FIX THIS TO SUIT MY FIGHT WITH DIABETES. BUT YOU ADJUST IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT. THIS IS MY WAY lol.
IF ON THE ROAD TAKE ALONG NUTS, FRUITS OR CRACKER AND STRING OR SOY PRODUCTS.
IF TIRED REST TAKE MINI NAPS.
USED DISTRACTION TECHNIQUES--PILATES, AND YOGA IS RELAXING ALSO INVEST IN A SPA DVD, TEA BREAKS. ETC.
I HAVE JUST COMPLETED 2 CROCHETED HATS AND ONE SCARF. THE SECOND ONE I AM WORKING IS FOR MY YOUNGEST SON. FIRST I MADE ONE FOR MY OLDEST SON THEN THE YOUNGER HAD TO HAVE ONE. LOL IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN CREATE SOMETHING THEN WEAR IT YOURSELF.
I AM STILL ROCKING MY NATURAL HAIR. BUT SINCE TURNING 50 I AM NOTICING MORE GREYS ((((scream))))FOR THE ONES WHO DON'T MIND THEN GOOD FOR YOU. I WILL INVEST IN A HAIR DYE BUT I AM STILL WONDERING IF THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION????OTHER THAN REMAINING WITH THE GREYS' WHICH IS NOT A OPTION.