Friday, October 12, 2007
THE BEST LIFE DIET
The truth is a brought the book a few months. kinda put it to the side. I guese I didn't give it time because the pounds didn't roll off. The truth is there are not rolling off now! But that is up to me to take control and not letting my emotional control me. But after reading it. I must have missed the point. It is the best life that I can have for me. In other words it is talored to me and thats is what I need at this time.
This is my journey and no one can walk it but me!!
PHASE ONE OF BEST LIFE DIET
This will be a 4-8 week phase
It suggested not to count calories, but as a diabetic I not only have to count calories but carbs too. I will remember my journey.
Weight in at 176.3 (you know I forgot to put down I lose a pound I am 175 ya me)!!
I will not weight for 4 weeks. This is doable I have the tendency to not be a scale but There is moments that the scale gets the best of me a little. No more weighting until 4 wks is up.
1. Increase my activity level.ugh (I have somewhat) I will monitor myself because of health challenges. But I will kick it up a notch.
2. STOP EATING at least two hours before bedtime. OH MAN THE TESTING BEGINS. God will have to my strength with that one.
3. Eat 3 meals, a nutritious breakfast, 2 or 3 snacks.
I will give myself an option of having a free snack before bed/ lean protein, cheese, lowfat yogurt or part skim ricotta cheese. or free veggies.
I will also use organic ground flaxmeal and occasional a small amount of tuna (with caution) for omega 3 fatty acid.
4. Stay Hydrated I'll have 5-7 glasses ow water. A couple cups of green tea will be included.
5. Eliminate alcohol. No problem I don't drink.
7. Bolster my diet with suppliments. I was already taking a Womens Daily Multivitamin, Vitamin C 1000mg. I've recently added to my arsenal/ Echinacea Parpurea Dietary Suppliment, Garlic Herbal suppliment 1000 mg (odorless) and Chromium Picolinate 200 mcg taken daily.
http://Changing my gears yet again!~!