Sunday, September 02, 2012
I will start a list here and add to it as I think of ideas.
1. salmon/potatos/veggies (sweet potato, red cabb, lima beans, carrots, cauliflower,)
2.bean salad, potato wedges, any veggie
3. soup (asian, hamburger, cr. of vegetable) grilled cheese sand. or tst and peanut butter
4.carrot cake oatmeal, flax seeds and coffee (breakfast) red river cereal for a change
5. macaroni and cheese with tuna and dill pickles made the way I like it.
7.poached chicken in orange jc., brown rice and veggies, green salad
8.lentil bulger salad, one salad makes about 8 portions
9. stir fry with any meat or soy product, brocolli, peppers, garlic, onions, and bok choy with soy sc, chicken broth, sesame oil and a little rice wine vinegar over a bed of brown rice
10 lean hamburger balls (mixed with onions and some flax seed and an egg) sauted with mushroom sc. served over brown rice or oven roasted potato wedges and green salad.
11. Canned beans, toast and green salad.(this one is particularly easy)