Thursday, July 28, 2011
1. When's the last time you ran? LOL! No idea!
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? No
3. Would you bungee jump? Maybe. Most likely not though.
4. Do you own a pair of Converse? No.
5. Were you named after anyone? Yes.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.
8. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah.
9. What do you do when you're sad? Go online and surf the internet.
10. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My husband.
11. How do most people spell your name? The normal way
12. Would you survive in prison? No.
13. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack? Me.
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably.
with a different personality? Probably.
15. What song best describes your life right now? Toxic by Britney Spears (things are stressful here now with our kitchen being remodeled)
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed.
17. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Neither!
18. Do you have freckles? Some.
19. Who do you miss the most? My maternal grandfather.
20. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Sometimes
21. What size is your bed? Queen
22. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah.
23. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Dirty Dancing, Ghost, a couple others I cannot think of at the moment.
24. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Never.
25. Favorite smell? The beach/ocean
26. How many languages can you speak? one
27. Are you afraid of heights? a bit.
29. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Definitely
30. Can you swim well? I think so.
31. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating.
32. If you could make the sky any color what would it be? The color it is at sunset with oranges and purples.
33. What's your Zodiac Sign? Libra
34. How tall are you? 5'1
35. What's your favorite number? I really don't have one.
36. What's your favorite type of animal? Dogs
37. Do you have a special talent? I'm crafty.
38. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Allergies
39. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the pool filter & crickets.
40. How many siblings do you have? 2
41. Are your parents married? Yes.
43. What are your hobbies? reading, watching TV/movies, browsing the internet. I used to cross stitch and scrapbook before I had kids. Would love to get back into that one day.
44. How often do you listen to music? Daily
45. What is your song of the month? N/A
46. What is your favorite color? That changes by my mood.
47. Favorite flower? Never thought about it.
48. QUICK THINK OF A NAME!!! Jim
49. Was the name that you just thought of someone you know? Yes.
6. Have you ever stayed online waiting for someone to get on? Yes.
28. Name a favorite past time memory? Going on a cruise.
42. If you were stuck on an island and could take one person who would it be? Jim
50. What is your full name? Lisa Marie
Thursday, July 28, 2011
So I stepped back on the elliptical for the first time since 6/27 on Monday, 7/25.....almost an entire month without stepping on the elliptical! I hope this never happens again because that workout really kicked my but, but I did it! I haven't been back on it since then, but I knew this week was going to be sticky because of the kitchen being remodeled.
Speaking of which, here are some pictures for you all:
This is the state of my kitchen right now:
This is the back wall in the kitchen and this part is an addition. My husband made
the little window which looks into the living room so we could let some natural light into our kitchen.
The cabinet doors will be installed tomorrow (Friday), the granite countertop on Saturday, the sink on Monday and the tile backsplash on Tuesday. The floor may be scheduled to be installed by the end of next week. We still need to find a stove and dishwasher, but we did find a model refrigerator that we like, we just need to order that. Will share more pictures when things are more complete.
Granite Countertop Sample
Flooring, cabinet Door & Granite Samples
Saturday, July 23, 2011
My last blog entry was exercise on 6/27/11. That was the last time I stepped on the elliptical. Obviously I did not complete the 10-Minute Daily Exercise Streak Challenge. I should have known better than to pick that type of challenge for this time of year.
Anyhow, I felt I needed to answer to my Spark friends and let you all know where my mind has been. Everything went downhill for me soon after my 8 year old daughter ended her school year (that was on June 7th). Sleepovers, birthday parties, her first time at camp and trying to pinpoint when the kitchen remodeling would take place occupied my time and thoughts. Anxiety about a lot of things I guess. I just stopped exercising (although we've been swimming a lot because it is so HOT!) and haven't been watching what I've been eating as closely. My sleep habits have been awful as well.
So, tomorrow my husband and his friend will be tearing out our kitchen cabinets and this entire week will be the installation. So we will be without a kitchen (that includes the sink and dishwasher folks) this entire week. We do plan on eating out some, but not all of the time. It will be a treat for our family, as we do not eat out much and are thinking of frequenting a diner a few times in place of fast food, which just makes everyone feel gross anyway.
On the positive side I have not gained any weight. It surprises me because I have been eating some junk food snacks, but I guess I haven't been eating as much and of course swimming helps. I hope to get back into the habit of visiting SparkPeople daily again. I was on a 7 week streak of exercising 90 minutes or more per week and I really screwed that up
Time to look forward and lose some more pounds!
Get An Email Alert Each Time GETFITNLEAN Posts