A big gain deserves a big loss--only positive I can find!!!
1. I will log food
2. I will exercise 60 min a day broken into small segments
3. I will smile while doing it remembering dear girls dream
4. I will read--walk--dance--pray for guidence--
6. I will check out anything going on near me--keep busy
7. I will study my new lesson
8. I will read in both my new and refresher books
9. I will attend each and every TOPS metting through April
10. I will remember that to fight a skunk is not worth the stink.
May the light of Heaven shine on you.
Yes, a wedding in March--my sweet g daughter is having her dream wedding.
Guess Granny needs to lose a few pounds to fit into a nice outfit--tried to talk my way out but son says "This is her dream wedding and I am wearing that Tux." Ya think that means that if he has to then I ought to?? Yes, I know--ah, young innocent --pure trusting love--nothing like it.
Looking forward to feeling better more than an hour a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am grateful for that hour--many others have a terrible time--I pray that they will be healed --will you join me in that prayer
Read Spark People Start and click good stuff
Remember to have the attitude of gratitude.
1. I woke up this morning
2. I can walk
3. I can talk
4. I can understand
5. I can not judge
6. I have boundaries and still love
7. I am learning
9. I can and will finish what I start doing for just me
10.Keep it simple. Keep it honest.
For this knowledge I am grateful.
1. I lost the holder for my gift cards that I have had for a long time In it were many cards my family have given me--a lot of them--Now, I can't find it. So I will do another search today and then call it quits.
4. light weights for bones
5. Back exercise
6. Take a long nap
7. Refresh on what I have learned this week
8. Let myself daydream --meditate--trust that it will not go into nowhere--
9. Pick up the twigs that have fallen front and back yard
10, Mary, GET IN BED BY 8 take a book and read a bit
Check out the story of where David was born and what was his mother's story
11. Remember that while a bulldog can wop a skunk--is it worth the stink.
12. Dance, Dance, Dance--Ya know ya love the music!!!!