A big gain deserves a big loss--only positive I can find!!!
1. I will log food
2. I will exercise 60 min a day broken into small segments
3. I will smile while doing it remembering dear girls dream
4. I will read--walk--dance--pray for guidence--
6. I will check out anything going on near me--keep busy
7. I will study my new lesson
8. I will read in both my new and refresher books
9. I will attend each and every TOPS metting through April
10. I will remember that to fight a skunk is not worth the stink.
May the light of Heaven shine on you.
Yes, a wedding in March--my sweet g daughter is having her dream wedding.
Guess Granny needs to lose a few pounds to fit into a nice outfit--tried to talk my way out but son says "This is her dream wedding and I am wearing that Tux." Ya think that means that if he has to then I ought to?? Yes, I know--ah, young innocent --pure trusting love--nothing like it.