Looking forward to feeling better more than an hour a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am grateful for that hour--many others have a terrible time--I pray that they will be healed --will you join me in that prayer
Read Spark People Start and click good stuff
Remember to have the attitude of gratitude.
1. I woke up this morning
2. I can walk
3. I can talk
4. I can understand
5. I can not judge
6. I have boundaries and still love
7. I am learning
9. I can and will finish what I start doing for just me
10.Keep it simple. Keep it honest.
For this knowledge I am grateful.
1. I lost the holder for my gift cards that I have had for a long time In it were many cards my family have given me--a lot of them--Now, I can't find it. So I will do another search today and then call it quits.
4. light weights for bones
5. Back exercise
6. Take a long nap
7. Refresh on what I have learned this week
8. Let myself daydream --meditate--trust that it will not go into nowhere--
9. Pick up the twigs that have fallen front and back yard
10, Mary, GET IN BED BY 8 take a book and read a bit
Check out the story of where David was born and what was his mother's story
11. Remember that while a bulldog can wop a skunk--is it worth the stink.
12. Dance, Dance, Dance--Ya know ya love the music!!!!
Trinity has its week to shelter the homeless--I feel so fortunate have been able to talk to and help them find space to sleep and dinner--a great group of people so grateful--they sang a few hymns and what great voices they had!!
About the vitamins...
I have a mega dose of vitamin D I take one a week and on the B vitamins I take a liquid mix one day and a Mega pill the next---in 3 months we will do the lab work to see if my body is using them.
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
~~~~~~~Martin Luther King Jr.