Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Yes, it is morning
Yes, it has to get better
Yes, I have been there before
Yes, I am grateful
God loves me
~~CHECK YOUR MOTIVES--- From I DARE YOU~~~Joyce Myer
1. When you think about doing something for God, what do you hope to get out of it?
2. When you tell others what you are doing for God, are you secretly hoping they will admire you?
3. How much are you willing to sacrifice to do God's will?
4. Do you find yourself doing more than it seems you can handle just to please people?
5. do you pray first and then make plans, or plan first and then pray that your plans will work out?
6. are you willing to stop doing something if God shows you it is time to move on to something else?