Thursday, February 25, 2010
Self esteem game of 10 things to STOP doing
Make a self esteem game out of 10 things to STOP doing to help build your self esteem. Sometimes it's easier to stop doing things in the beginning then it is to start doing something.
1. STOP worrying about what others think of you. It doesn't matter.
2. STOP beating yourself up for little mistakes. Everyone makes them.
3. STOP saying YES when you should be saying NO. You don't have to say YES all the time.
4. STOP criticizing yourself for everything. It's not necessary.
5. STOP putting off exercising. It will change your emotional health.
6. STOP holding yourself back from your dreams. You can see or feel inside you what you should be doing, start doing it today.
7. STOP repeating negative thoughts to yourself. Instead repeat the words, "All I need is within me NOW."
8. STOP making excuses. Excuses will kill your drive and enthusiasm.
9. STOP going over and over and over the past. Live in the present moment.
10. STOP letting people walk all over you. You're not a door mat so stop acting like it. You are worthy of your own opinion.
Go to Self Esteem Building