Thursday, November 06, 2008
I am going to feel much better today because I read your blog.
Attitude of gratitude:
1. I am grateful for my home.
2. I am grateful for my weight loss.
3. I am grateful for my family &friends.
4. I am grateful for my car.
5. I am grateful that I am not as sick as I was.
6. I am grateful for books.
7. I am grateful that I can walk, talk, listen,reason,and can make decisions.
8. I am grateful that I can not stay stuck in an emotion I do not want! ! !
9. I am grateful that I can go out to eat well and not break the bank.
10. I am grateful that I am enough--I must remember at times like these not to fear because it is more than ok to know I am enough and that I have enough.
I will laugh, smile, take a bubble bath, giggle, walk fast, walk slow, read, laugh tooooo loud, eat well, talk to a child about nothing but fun and how we will have that fun, try on some smaller jeans and that dress to see if it is closer to fitting. I'll bet the next size jeans will fit soon.
I will go to the women's luncheon--I will listen to someone who wants to share --because I learn so much from them. I will pay more attention to those who don't talk, I have learned that they have large hearts.
I have lost some more weight-- I need to enjoy this. When I get this close to being under 200 I seem to freeze-- I should go and talk to a counselor about that and just see what I have to say.
I added four more cute decorations on my little white tree!!! (1 decoration for each 1/2 pound lost) It looks sooo cute--anyone know how to take a picture of it to share on SP?
I am going in to try on those jeans--it has to be close to that size now.