I am glad it is the end of the day---I just want to give up. Little things are overwhelming today---worked hard to feed the hungry--that was good--laughed --- met with friends--yet it all seemed so empty without him.
Just one of those hard days--
Attitude of gratitude:
1. Grateful for my family
2. Grateful for my health
3. Grateful for my friends who put up with my ways
4. Grateful for my home
5. Grateful for my garden, such as it is
6. Grateful for my car
7. Grateful that my family believes in my ability to care for myself even if I sometimes get teary
8. Grateful that God father,son, and holy spirit are always with me
9. Grateful for the book Viv gave me that I read every morning plus others
10. I am grateful that I can find laughter and am smiling
11. I am grateful for the love I have and had in my years and all to come
I get too involved and excited to watch the whole game--so I try to only watch the last Half!!
Does anyone else do this??????
Wish me luck on not eating more junk-I am out of control on my eating--on a slippery slope.
I exercise yet I have a problem with the food part. Guess I need to learn to say STOP out loud and the words WALK AWAY from this sad way of dealing with pain~!!!!
Also, I will not use the EXCUSE of EMOTIONAL EATING to overeat anything.
I will go back to eating good protein, veggies, and a piece of good grain each day. I do well on this and look and feel better.
SweetLips has a 10 things I like about me
I couldn't come up with any so I thought I would start small
Things that I like about life:
1. The sight and sound of children laughing
2. Adults caught laughing out loud without fear of judgement
3. The feel of the water as I dive into a pool on a hot day
4. Sitting on the top of a hill looking down at the Lake and all the
5. Floating in the middle of The Lake
6. Fishing and catching one!!
8. Hot Tub!!
9. Cold Beer on a hot day
10. Gods blessings--Real Friends