Friday, September 16, 2011
This movie will make ya think ---not just about sports and you will leave smiling
I made plum( the ones they dry for prunes) butter a while back and just tasted it--POW!! full of flavor---nothing but pumpkin pie spice, no sugar or sugar sub and it is sweeter than I could have imagined--tastes interesting--not just sweet. I made it to make spicy cake--it should be good.
I am currently looking for a recipe on line for squash pickles I should be able to find one . I will put it together Sat.
I am working on caring about my weight right now---easing into it. I have been trying to care and then it just doesn't matter. IT NEEDS TO MATTER--I WANT TO STAY HEALTHY!!!
I am still exercising --I will give myself credit for that. I am getting out with friends 1-2x a week. I still feel like my world has ended and I am just filling time that does not matter.
I need to have the attitude of gratitude as I heard Joyce say.
1. I am grateful for friends
2. I am grateful for my home
3. I am grateful for my car
4. I am grateful for my yard that keeps me busy
5. I am extremely grateful for my family
6. I am grateful that my God and the Holy Spirit watch over me
7. I am grateful that I have the will to try
8. I am grateful for my ability to walk, talk, read, write & learn
9. I am grateful for the years we had. He is happy and ok where he is!
10. I thank GOD for all that He has given me and all that is to come.