Thursday, November 12, 2009
I was in a training class all day today at work and did not have access to a computer. Man did I miss SP. I couldn't log in my food, check up on friends during breaks and simply cruise the website during my lunchbreak as I always do. It was lonely without you guys today. You were truly missed.
Did my workout at 5:45 am this morning. Training was a half hour later than my usual start time so I was able to get some xtra z's. Made an oopsie and did Burn It Up instead of Burn Intervals and did not realize it until after I did it as well as the scheduled Ab Burner. OH well, at least I did something right?
In our training manuals today I came across a page called Reinventing Organizations. It was written by D. Osbourne and T. Gaebler and it spoke so close to home my battlle with getting fit and healthy that I thought I would share it with you.
1. What gets measured gets done.
2. If you do not measure results, you cannnot tell success from failure.
3. If you cannot see success, you cannot reward it.
4. If you cannot reward success, you are probably rewarding failure.
5. If you cannot see success, you cannot learn from it.
6. If you cannot recognize failure, you cannot correct it.
Enjoy your evening everyone. Stay Sparkalicious!