Thursday, September 11, 2014
I have been so busy lately that I have had to prioritize and one of the things put on the back burner has been blogging. I have been focusing on getting 21000 steps daily this week to be increased to 22000 next week. My feet are killing me, but I just have to learn to deal with that. I use my rebounder quite a bit because it is easy on my feet.
My Fitbit died yesterday, but it was revived. I was near panic! Even with my BodyMedia backup, I knew how many steps I had, but I have some challenges that require the Fitbit.
I have been trying to spend more family time, because if we are too busy for family, we are too busy.
I am attempting to carve more prayer time into my life. I pray a lot. Continuously, But I do not have any dedicated prayer time, and I feel like I should start.
So prioritizing, this is what I came up with.
1) My Poundage Plan. Plan my meals and make sure that I get my steps in, challenging myself to get more each week.
2) My husband. He needs "wifey" time. I need to do my part in setting time aside for us.
3) My kids. Molly, though 24, still needs me. Sarah, lives 2600 miles away, but we need phone time.
4) My house. Now, that is fairly easy when dh is gone. He is such a slob! It is also part of my exercise routine for the weekend and gives me PLENTY of steps!
5) Everything else. Work/Spark/Facebook/Games . This is my "me" time and much of it can be done while walking on the elliptical, in place or on the rebounder. Typing though, like in blogging, is difficult when walking!
So that is where I have been! I check in often, but don't always have a chance to blog. Know that I am watching you!