Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Things have been busy this month. I decided to move to wyoming, and in with my mom instead of staying in utah with dad. Done a couple trips already, which each trip requires over 7 hours of driving, one way. This has cut back on my writing a little.
1. Finish Ephram's Defiance by August 28th, need to write around 5,000 words.
In Progress - I finished chapter 17 and started chapter 18. Have over 19,000 words at the moment. I can make this goal for sure.
2. Write 20,000 words on Blood Prophesy
Not even close. I have less than 2,000 words written so far. Need to really focus on this in september for sure and at least try to get 5,000 words written this month.
3. Write at least 15 freelance articles.
In progress. Might not get 15 but still have more than last month. Have written 3 so far.
4. Complete Poetry Challenge - Form A Day
Done. Ended up with 33 poems since i started a day early and had one day where I wrote 2 poems. Now am gonna do a bunch of short forms in the same book.
5. Set-up NaNoWriMo+ Group (for those that want to write 50k but not on a brand new project)
Am planning to do this soon. It's easy. Need to find someone to do the banner for it and make sure I like the name. The group set up will be easy. Then I have to promote it and get members.
Things are busy but going pretty well this month.