Saturday, September 03, 2011
I thought it best today to begin with looking at my September goals:
1) Maintain my goal weight within two pounds (WooHoo!) .
2) Average an hour daily cardio and strength training
3) Track food and fitness daily
4) Eat six or more servings of freggies (fruits and veggies) daily
5) Drink at least 12 cups of water daily
6) Sleep 7-9 hours a night six days a week.
7) Satisfy 4-7 recommended levels of: calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, calcium, and sodium daily.
8) Spend at least 15 minutes daily in the study of Godís word.
9) Do something fun at least three times a week .
10) Complete the knitting of one prayer shawl.
In the meantime, beauty is all around me. Iím not a typical white person . . . I tend to dress internationally and tend to enjoy my time with friends from around the world. Diversity is an ďactiveĒ part of my mission statement, as is my faith. Iíve always had a love to travel through my friends. My newest friend from Sri Lanka and I were treated royally when we got to see the view of traffic going under the Aerial Lift Bridge. The Vista Fleet is a tour boat that makes two-hour tours of the Twin Ports. The Joseph L. Block discharged limestone earlier in the day and was leaving to go to Two Harbors to load taconite.
Sure hope you have your goals for September in place! In fact, put them in a place where you will see them often. Have a great month!