Saturday, September 25, 2010
Fall 2010 5% Community Board begins today. This is a way to aim to lose 5% of your weight. There are over 400 members divided into teams. The team wins points by exercise, activity, and weight loss. Right now, writing a blog is the activity.
So I got to wondering how many people do I know from other SP teams and SP in general are participating. I know from
Dr. Oz Show Fans- Persistant123, Diane2868, LavendarLily, GetFitBfor40, TTenaCity,
NEArkanses Sparkers- Chocmom, DonnaCV,
Readers of The SPark -JuneBug1944, LisaAllGier, Just74, Andrea963
Ohio Buckeye Beauties- Indygirl, Stevo50,
50 Pound Challenge DuffyDyer,
Healthy Arkansas 30B430
I Need Sleep JAS1990
SP Team for Team Leaders-Monakin314
Teachers Learning to Lose- Lola_98Chic
Please tell me who else that I know who is a member of the Fall 2010 5% Community Board Challenge?
And who is a member of the Starfish team that i am on?
I'll be looking for your blogs the next few days.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Spark has given us Get Back on the Wagon this Fall, by Nichole Nichols.
sh_this_fall 5 steps.
1. Reinvent Your Fitness Program
2. Refresh Your Meal Plans
3. Reevaluate Your Priorities
4. Return to Your Goals
5. Rejuvenate Your Wardrobe.
These are from Coach Nicole. Read her blog for substance.
That is just what I am going to do. Recharge egrammy.
1. I am doing the Dr. Oz Just 10 Challenge (activity) on the Dr. Oz Show Fans team. See Just 10 Challenge Overview and then Start with Day 1 under Challenges. www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_mes
It is on the Dr. Oz Show website under challenges... members.doctoroz.com/challenge/the-j
2. I am doing the 10,000 Steps a Day, DebbieDay has posted on the Dr. Oz Show Fans team page. My highest so far is 8,000 and lowest 2,400. But she's gotten me started and aiming. Thanks Debbie. www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_mes
3 . I am doing the Fall 2010 5% Community Board challenge starting Sept. 25. I'm on the Starfish team.
ndividual.asp?gid=45456 Let me know if you are interested.
4, I am doing 2 challenges posted by MARCHEM on Fit Buckeye Fans. Team Walk and September Fitness. www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_mes
and MOST IMPORTANT I am doing Spark Tracking of Nutrition , Water, and Fitness. Also rereading the Spark book.
Friday, September 17, 2010
DH was using our computer to do some googling of some information. He doesn't use it much. I had minimized my hot mail. Somehow he opened it and came to tell me all he had deleted over 50 plus. Started telling me what, and I said you had my email up. Didn't you log into yours? No, it all looked different so I found one down below. So Dear Spark Friends, if you contacted me, and I don't reply, it's gone and I'm sorry......
Some how he even got the pictures I had saved of GD wedding in my Photo folder, back up into my inbox. Microsoft needs him as a tester. And he's not even excited....but guess I am enough for both.... And yes I did react by
Big idea is in marriage is to be able to pull together in a crisis, even a little crisis. We will. And I will log off, even if he hasn't used it in over a month.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
5% Weight Loss challenge begins Sept. 25. This is a team activity, so your participation helps your team. Clink the link if you are interested in participating.
1) We all weigh in, with our own home team team, on the first day of the challenge and then every Saturday over the course of the challenge. I am on the Starfish team.
2) It's called a 5% challenge since the majority of us try to lose 5% of our weigh-in weight. Some don't have that much to lose, others are at maintenance and just do it with us for fun,
3) To keep it fun, and to help with motivation, there will be challenges as we go along. Sometimes it's a food challenge (veggies, water or whatever) and exercise.
4) Then, throughout the challenge, we encourage others, post our successes along with our "not so stellar" moments.
Hi Ellen. This is the link.
Monday, September 13, 2010
I am excited with the Dr. Oz Show today that focused on losing 10 pounds. It gave 10 reasons, 5 experts, 10 min. recipe, 10 MOVES, and a free Just 10 bracelet.
He gave a link to sign up for the challenge. We are doing this on the Dr. Oz Show Fans team as our new team challenge. And we have a summary of the show with links to the topics he presented. Hoping you get excited too, and check out his show for the info or through the Dr. Oz Show Fans Spark team www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
Get An Email Alert Each Time EGRAMMY Posts