Saturday, June 05, 2010
May was a good month!! I want to thank my LORD & SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!!
I lost 2.2 POUNDS and won prizes at TOPS(won contest $20 & consistency charm and another charm for the most lost in May) . I was reminded to focus on the positive by a dear SP friend. Thanks Carol!!
THANKS to my wonderful Spark TEAM OF CHAMPIONS, SWAT II, our SGTS JanetE, Nancy & everyone ~ You girls are MARVELOUS!!!
THANKS to a great encourager, sweet Laura who says 'DISCIPLINE, SHEER WILL POWER, DETERMINATION, NEVER BE A SLAVE TO ANYTHING, CONSISTENCY, give yourself uncompromised " PERMISSION TO BE HUNGRY" and she has lost 60 pounds. I am a believer!!!
THESE ARE MY JUNE GOALS:
Flowers in my garden.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
1) BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT
2) 6 VEGGIES & 3 FRUITS
3) DRINK 12 WATERS INSTEAD OF 8
4) EXCERCISE 210 MINUTES A WEEK
5) EAT 3 FISH PER WEEK
6) SPEND TIME WITH MY 8 GRANDCHILDREN & 2 FAMILIES
7) PAINT MY WATERCOLORS
8) LOSE 5#
9) SPEND TIME WITH MY LORD, READING THE BIBLE & PRAYER
LONG TERM GOALS:
1) LOSE 10% OF MY WEIGHT IN 18 MONTHS (JULY OF 2011)
2) REDUCE MEASUREMENTS ~ SMALLER WAIST, HIPS, BUST ~ DRESS SIZE9/10
3) MAKE MY DR. HUGHSON HAPPY ~ GOOD COUNTS FOR BP & CHOLESTEROL
My GS Quinn & dog Odie.
My watercolor assignment.