Wednesday, April 21, 2010
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Eyes popped open on their own around 0640.
2. How do you like your steak?
Prime Rib, well- seared and medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Christmas Carol with my hunny bunny
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Biggest Loser, Castle, Cheaters! (guilty pleasure)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
North Providence, RI
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Haven't met a food I didn't like yet.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
Euwww, home made dilly dressing with greek yogurt.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1998 Mazda Protege - gets 30 miles to gallon!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Yoga pants and t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Health Resort that has hiking, massages, spa services, and fully catered totally healthy meals.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Always count the calories!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Retire? I will never retire.
16. Favorite time of day?
Grey light of dawn, 3am when everything is quiet, 3pm in afternoon when I dont have to be anywhere tomorrow.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports. I play them.
19. How many siblings?
One little brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby:
Being lazy after a workout, gardening,
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
just interested in what i answer
22. Bird watcher?
If they are stupid enough to get caught by my cat...i get to see them up close and dead.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, all the way thru to the grey dawn.
24. Do you have any pets?
No and yes. two dogs, but they belong to my mom.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
New Registered Nurse!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Get paid to ride horses...lol.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Sitting in the shade on a bale of hay watching my horses munching thru the pasture.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat & Dog, they both have their places.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always, feel nekid without it.
31. Been in a car accident?
Many, my car is the magnet. I get hit alot just sitting still. My favorite was sitting in a parking lot waiting for someone to pull out and i got t-boned by some kid going 40 mph.
32. Any pet peeves?
Parents with no clue - druggies, mentally incompetent, purposeful ignorance.
Babies with bad parents. Animals with bad owners.
Bad drivers - the self-appointed Most Important Person in the whole wide world!
Repeaters - They don't feel like they are being heard...so they say the same damn thing over and over and over expecting to be heard. Change the message.
People who believe that their opinion cannot be wrong, therefore everyone else is wrong.
33. Favorite Pizza?
Crumbled bacon, red bells, mushrooms, green onions, olives....heavy sauce....light cheese. Feta crumbled on top. mmmm, dang.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
ugghhh, i dont like ice cream...gelatto!!! Blood orange gelatto.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's...they make it how you want it, hot and juicy.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Amazon or Zappos
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Went for an extra jog.
41. Like your job?
I love my job. I am a nurse.
can do, in a pinch. prefer brussel sprouts or green beans or asperagus
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Rhode island during the summer.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My hunny bunny
45. What are you listening to right now?
The Biggest Loser
46. What is your favorite color?
All shades of blue
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people will fill this out?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Oh yeah!!! I make room on my calorie budget for creamer.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I started the program to be able to run/jog a 5k without stopping. Hmm, well, I just did that today. Should I keep with the program?
Honestly, I didn't know I had done it. Just went out for a jog around a short track. It was sooo beautiful, raining, green things growing...didn't realize till my itouch said 5.45...I ran over 5 miles today.
I have never, ever ran 5 miles anywhere. This is pretty cool. Well, I get to rest and go at it again tomorrow!
Just so ya know, I was really jogging slow...12-13 minute miles.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Adding belly dancing...uggggh, i suck at it...can't pop my hip up at all, but it helps my posture and my leg strength. Sigh, gonna do a week of that. Next week, something new.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Gonna try to build muscle while I control my diet. If I raise my BMR by building lean body mass I will have to cut less calories to get the same result.
Monday, April 19, 2010
194 lbs. x 46% body fat = 89.24 lbs of lean body mass
89 x 16 (cals per Lean pound) = 1424 cals
Basal Metabolic Rate is the rate of calories I would need if I was comatose for 24 hours. No twitching, just what I would need to process oxygen and feed my cells. But my brain uses 20% of my calories, especially if I am really using it. Not counting my guilty reality tv addiction.
I found that if I cut my cals too low, my brain stops working, not good for a nurse. So, this is why I see alot of chubby nurses. Not enough sleep, you need more calories. Stress, you need more calories. Brain power, more calories.
Get An Email Alert Each Time DHALYIA Posts