Saturday, June 12, 2010
1. I call ahead with my order, that I have written down exactly as I want it. --Keeps me from making changes at the counter last minute!!!
2. I order togo...no chips...no salsa!!! --Avoid the deep fried chips at all costs!!!
3. I order a burrito with the stewed/shredded meat. And make sure to ask if they refry it...don't let them do it! --Cut out more oil calories.
4. I order the burrito...Shredded chicken, tomato, onions, cilantro...that's it. --You get the meat/cheese only discount. Burritos ordered like this will usually only cost you $6.00.
5. I go home and immediately dump the contents into a tupperware. The burrito shell...I give to the dogs. I might tear off a tiny piece and savor the nummy carbs. --Tiny piece!!!
6. I weigh the chicken, usually around 8 oz. Now I break it up into 1 oz portions. --Only 1 oz of chicken in a taco. --Or 2 oz of chicken in a meal for laters.
Just a note: This last time I went...they guy put 14 oz of chicken in my burrito!!!! OMG!!! He said it was because I passed on all the other stuff...beans, rice, cabbage, sour cream, cheese, avocado, salsa....
I got chicken for a couple days now!!! Cost me $5.95...and a $1 tip.