Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Hmmmm...I don't think I believe this anymore. I bought the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD when I started my journey and it was so hard, I could barely get through the first 20 mins. Now, I can still barely get through that first 20 mins. Although, this time through the dvd I am noticing that I understand the form and progression now. It is still so much harder because I am actually putting more into it. I can do so more during the workout and get so much more out of it.
On top of my great workout...my boyfriend is officially coming to visit. It has been a possibility, but the tickets were able to be purchased...YAY!! I'm so excited, he will be here for two weeks so we can spend both of our birthdays together. It is kind of handy that they are semi-close to each other.
Anyway, have a great night.
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Well, February was rough. I worked on getting back into a good routine, however I feel the month kind of just slipped away goal wise. I ate decently well, worked out about half the time and got situated in my new living arrangements. Now everything seems to be flowing well.
My monthly goals:
1. Complete 28 days of pilates. Nope, I got some in but it was hit and miss.
2. Complete 28 days of cardiovascular training. Nope, I did complete about 1/2 of my workouts.
3. Complete 14 days of strength training. Nope, only what was scheduled for my BLC challenge and not even all of those.
4. Track my nutrition information daily. Nope, I don't think this is something I am going to do every day.
5. Post a blog every other day. Nope, but I did post 5...that is more than one a week (kind of).
6. 2800 fitness minutes. only 437/2800
7. Put 10% of each paycheck into my IRA. Didn't happen b/c I didn't have any left over after bills.
8. Put 10% of each paycheck into my savings. B/c of my bank I put some in but not much.
March - We'll try again.
1. Complete 28 days of pilates.
2. Complete 28 days of cardiovascular training.
3. Complete 14 days of strength training.
4. Track my nutrition information once a week.
5. Post a blog every other day.
6. 2800 fitness minutes.
7. Put 10% of each paycheck into my IRA.
8. Put 10% of each paycheck into my savings.
Monday, February 28, 2011
I'm sorry frustrated...my weight is going down which is good, but not like I know it could be. I was doing well about getting up in the mornings to get my workouts, now I just spend too much time on the phone and really late. My bf, whom I am so in love with, lives 800+ miles away so we talk whenever we can. The only problem is, he's also an hour behind so his anytime minutes start an hour later than mine and this is when I should actually be going to sleep. I'm getting better about getting up though, now I just need to get up with enough time to get a workout in.
I try and I try. It is just so hard. Getting the workout done in the morning makes me feel better and is just so much easier for me. Then, again, if I workout in the morning I cut out some sleep. Which I guess 7 hours is good. I just need to push myself more. I wish I could afford a personal trainer...I think it may really help at this point.
Ugh!! Just needed to get it out.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I look in the mirror and some day I think about how I have come so far. This week, however, I haven't been able to get to that point. I have a lot of these moments, it's just I normally don't take the time to examine myself in the mirror. I am still fat. I have lost over 90 pounds and I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever be thin.
Now, I know your thinking that not everyone is that skinny mini and I don't want to be. But I still have so many rolls and this big droopy pooch that is my stomach. I am hoping that I can get this toned up. I know I am losing weight and getting smaller, but I'm not so much worried about losing the weight as I am losing the fat.
Not only is it gross, but it is unhealthy. I need to get rid of it, I guess it is time for me to amp up my routine a little bit.
Done with the poor me now. I think part of it has to do with me not working out since Tuesday because of me being sick. Hopefully I get better soon.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I was playing around on YouTube and decided I wanted to listen to this song. I have always liked this song and it means so much to me. I guess you could say, I like to live by this song. While listening today I thought, "I should share this with all of my friends." so here is the link if you want to listen.
Get An Email Alert Each Time DETERMINED_SOUL Posts