Thursday, September 13, 2007
Well I just squeezed down to 154.0 today, thats exactly 11 stone! My spurt has slowed, but I hope my rest day will kick things in today when I exercise again, if I can get up from the PC lol. I know I am approaching that time, so am not expecting any big changes until after that. Still only 4 lbs to go to my October 1st goal of 150 and getting into the 140's. I hope I can do it, it really depends on when my hormones kick in but will just keep on doing what I am doing in the meantime.
Review of my mini-goals:
1. Get below 170 into the 160's again!! DONE!
2. Get to 168 - thats exactly 12 stone. DONE!
3. Get to 163.5 - thats exactly half way on my weight loss. DONE!
5. Get below 160 into the 150's again!! DONE!
6. Get to 157 - thats exactly 30 lbs lost. DONE!
7. Get to 154 - thats exactly 11 stone. DONE!
8. Get to 151.7 - thats 3/4th lost 1/4th to go! NEXT GOAL!
9. Get below 150 into the 140's again!!
10. Get to 140 - my final goal!
CELEBRATE!! AND MAINTAIN
LOL I have this feeling if and when I make it to 140 I will go to 137 so I can say I lost a nice round FIFTY POUNDS! And ROUND was NOT a pun! Yikes!!
Yikes I seem to have come to a sreeching halt! I did my 30 mins Elliptical and some cleaning and was going to vaccum my car and go for a walk, and I have ZERO energy and almost fell asleep except I had to stop myself because DD would wreck the place and herself if I did. It would be nice if she took a nap and I could too! I think it must be PMS which is due Saturday, though its usually late if anything as I am SUPER-GRUMPY! Also I want to eat everything in sight and feel hungry, which I normally really don't on what I am eating. I even added a mini (very mini 108 calories) in for lunch because it looked so good when I made it for DD (she had 2) but I included it in my allowance for today of 1300 calories. Anyhow classic PMS I am sure and this too will pass. Somehow I have to make myself go for my walk but all I feel like is a long nap!