Thursday, September 06, 2007
Well DD went to bed early last night and trust me she needed it! She also threw her lunchtime macaroni and cheese ALL over the floor, and then had to clean it up. I think she won't do that again any time soon. Geez! I am taking a rest day today and going out to the grocery store and get some more food! I was running really low but stayed within my calorie range and finished up all the fruit and veggies. Ready for a change though thats for sure! I think DH misses my gourmet-yet-fattening meals! I am going to start cooking more (not-s0-fattening-meals) as the weather gets cooler, but have been enjoying a lot of salads.
The good news is the scales moved - again! 156.8 and that means...TADA...30 lbs lost! 17 to my goal! Wow I never thought I could do it. I was not even sure of my final goal but I think 140 would be good but need to get my body fat tested at that point I think. Anyhow think I will have a fun day with DD (hopefully!) and take a much needed rest, shopping is walking so will get some walking in but thats all I am planning. I think DD is cranky because she still has a nasty cough and cold and so cannot do her normal activities and she needs that, and so do I!
Review of my mini-goals:
1. Get below 170 into the 160's again!! DONE!
2. Get to 168 - thats exactly 12 stone. DONE!
3. Get to 163.5 - thats exactly half way on my weight loss. DONE!
5. Get below 160 into the 150's again!! DONE!
6. Get to 157 - thats exactly 30 lbs lost. DONE!
7. Get to 154 - thats exactly 11 stone. NEXT GOAL!
8. Get to 151.7 - thats 3/4th lost 1/4th to go!
9. Get below 150 into the 140's again!!
10. Get to 140 - my final goal!
CELEBRATE!! AND MAINTAIN