Thursday, April 29, 2010
I was thinking of stuff in my life I have had to change. Yesterday I reached my 110 lb mark. I bet I could think of 110 ways I have changed. I got the day off why not lol This should be random.
1) I have grown to love salads
2) I learned that eating a half sandwich and soup will fill me up
3) Buffets are annoying because then you gotta fast for the rest of the day
4) Exercise is a great way to spend time with friends
5) Trainers at golds gym must have highlights or massive legs.
6) People change their lives to being healthy when they are ready and you can't push them to.
7) Eggplant should be offered in asian food at more restaurants.
8) Losing weight can go to peoples heads very easily
9) The best kind of exercise is the kind you enjoy
10) Egg beaters can make your breakfast feel uber special!
11) I have learned I am different from my parents and thats a good thing.
12) Tea is a great hunger suppressant late at night.
13) Running is not torture, you just have to get to level where you can enjoy it.
14) Everyone is nice until you get to know them.
15) The dent in the couch gets smaller as you lose weight
16) I am more athletic then my dogs now.
17) My brother in law never got me a gift until he heard I started running, then he got me a book about running lol
18) Just because you like exercising doesn't mean you should be in the fitness field.
19) Whatever you love doing, do it in your spare time and not as a job.
20) Even long term friends with disappoint you
21) The mirror is not such a demon, as I once thought it was
22) Tandem bikes are much harder then they look!
23) Sometimes the best bike for you is one you love and not the one that looks cool.
24) Mother in Laws can get better with time...
25) Trying to lose weight fast actually makes it slow down. Stress takes over.
26) Men become pigs as you lose weight.
27) Women get more catty toward you.
28) Women are evil in general and usually are talking behind your back.
29) You can't blaim anyone but yourself for not losing weight.
30) Goodwill is great place to shop when you are changing sizes fast.
31) Some of the best ppl to have around are the ones that will tell u the truth.
32) If you love eating then you gotta learn to exercise more to balance it.
33) Being afraid to wear a swimsuit should be no obstacle for getting in the water to exercise.
34) Water aerobics is so much fun!
35) Some exercise is not ment to be intense but ment to spend time with people and talk.
36) Eating out can be a fun challange to stay in your calories.
37) At breakfast places u can replace hash browns with fruit!
38) Whole Wheat is less calories then anything white in the same form.
39) Veggie burgers are really good and everyone should give them a shot.
40) Mowing the lawn can be great cardio!
41) Shoveling snow is great cardio also.
42) Riding your bike to work gives you great time to think.
43) Drinking 8 cups of water a day is not as hard as it sounds.
44) Tweezing your eye brows can give you self confidence.
45) I can fit in a bathtub now and not worry about getting up.
46) Movie theater seats are no longer something to dread.
47) I no long wonder if people are staring at me while I eat.
48) I find myself wanting to give ppl thumbs up who are heavy and exercising.
49) I have grown to love breakfast and eat it everyday
50) Even when I eat alone, I try to make it healthy.
51) Fast food is not worth it.
52) Giving up pop is not as hard as it sounds.
53) Studying while you exercise is a great way to study and your blood is flowing!
54) People will help you as much as they....can
55) Clothes are a great reward for weight loss
56) Aldi has gotten cleaner with time lol
57) Growing flowers is much more rewarding then buying cut ones.
58) Yellow is a great color to exercise in outdoors
59) Small dogs can't go very far
60) It is not important to always have the best of everything
61) Doing things slowly and getting them done is more important then racing someone and ending up hurt.
62) I will always strive to stay the person I started out as and not alienate those around me.
63) If you hate a type of exercise, try again at a later time.
64) Stairstepper can be so rewarding.
65) Pilates doesn't burn very many calories but holy crap it makes your stomach look good!
66) Always try something new, who knows you might love it!
67) Talk about exercise with ppl who enjoy it.
68) Talking about it with everyone else and it just pisses them off.
69) People tend to get angry with you when you accomplish things and they don't.
70) My dogs are the cutest little humans I know and the most dependable.
71) Some of the most amazing athletes are moms of 4-5 kids. This gives none of the rest of us any excuse for having no time to exercise.
72) Zumba being fun depends on the teacher.
73) I only zumba for my husband when I get drunk lol
74) Reading books on the exercise bike goes so fast
75) Make friends from all different people. It makes your life so much richer knowing all different sides of the story.
76) One person can give religion a bad name and make you hate it.
77) Everyone sees the same situation from a completely different stand point.
78) Heartrate monitors are completely worth the money.
79) You can never have too many reusable water bottles around
80) Whole wheat lenders bagels come in really handy as snacks.
81) When your bigger you like loose clothes.
82) When your smaller, tighter is better
83) After awhile you can't believe what you actually weigh. I lost 2 lbs yesterday and on the weight tracker, I accidentally typed in 272.
84) I still see the same 282 lbs person in the mirror. But I don't think I ever knew what I looked like then.
85) I still end up in the plus sized section looking at clothes.
86) I have friends bigger then me now, when it used to be the opposite.
87) I enjoy encouraging ppl to exercise with me
88) I love saying hi to ppl when I am out exercising when I used to wish i was invisible.
89) I stand in the front of the class in zumba when I used to hide.
90) I try to talk to people wherever I go now and be open to always making friends
91) I am no longer scared to face Scotts family because of my weight.
92) I no longer have to read the weight limit on ladders before I get on them.
93) My dad told me he didn't recognize me at first last time he saw me
94) My wedding band is loose and I got it 6 months ago.
95) Shopping for clothes is harder now because there are too many choices.
96) I can feel bones in my chest and it kinda scares me lol
97) I am usually the thinnest person in water aerobics now and I wonder if people question why I am there.
98) I wear belts now! Used to wear my pants as tight as I could lol
99) I have to have a wide variety of fruits in the house at all times.
100) My scale doesn't control me but it keeps me knowing whats going on.
101) I love painting my nails again and feeling feminine
102) I hang goal clothes up at the top of my closet to keep myself going
103) I am not scared to walk on snow anymore and fall
104) I feel confident when I am nude now.
105) It's nice when ppl meet me and never knew I was bigger.
106) I love riding my bike 18 miles and having a really sore butt to show for it!
107) I really enjoy inspiring ppl, when I never thought I could.
108)My husband tells me its fun to pick me up.
109) I am running my first half marathon in 2 days.
110) I have grown to love me.