Monday, December 30, 2013
I don't do resolutions...Every time I have, they turn in to something that I hate doing so I fail. So, I am doing goals...Goal is such a positive word and it makes me want to accomplish what I need to do to get to that word!
So here goes:
1. Drink more and more water until I reach my goal of 8 glasses a day and cut out most soda.
2. Walk at least 4-5 miles a week at first, and then walk more gradually as I go on.
3. Get rid of 25lbs by June. I'm starting small. Then another 25 by next December.
4. Pay off some of my debt and make smarter financial choices...This will lead up to me getting my good credit back and one day owning my own home.
5. Read daily to my kiddos...I used to do this a few years ago and as a result I have an 8 year old who started reading at 2 and a 6 year old who everyone refers to as "Baby Sheldon" (Big Bang Theory). I want my 5 year old, 2 year old, and 4 month old to love reading as much as I do also!
6. I will get out of the bed at a decent hour with a smile on my face, get dressed, and fix myself up daily. I have gotten out of the habit of this and I notice that I feel good about myself when I feel like I look good.
7. I will paint my nails...because its something I love to do for myself and have gotten out of the habit of that due to always cleaning.
8. I will clean my home with a smile on my face...It's my way of showing my honey that I am appreciative of him going to work and providing for our family.
9. I will start gardening again...because I love to do it.
I think I will stop here...I really want to go back to school but our future is uncertain here in my hometown since Shawn may be getting a promotion and we may be moving back to the beach :)