Tuesday, July 31, 2012
End of June these were my blog goals for the next 10 weeks which are more than half over-
1. Cut back to almost none of cookies, cake, pie, ice cream, candy, chips or other high fat and little nutrition foods. I would like to say have none of these but I don't think I can be successful with that for the whole challenge.
2. Up my veggies and fruits to more than 5 a day and try to substitute these when I'm tempted to have the foods from #1
3. See my doctor and have a complete physical which I have been putting off because of my weight gain!
4. Get my blood work that's overdo done (maybe thyroid is out of whack again)
5. See my dentist which is also overdo
6. Get a mammogram which is also overdo
7. Continue to aim for 10,000 steps a day and do my strength training
8. Continue to track here on spark and participate actively on teams
9. Get enough sleep every day - even if I have to add a daytime nap
10.Drink more water and try to gradually cut out coffee
For #1 I have pretty much cut out cookies, pie, & candy and cut back on chips and cake but I still really like to have that ice cream!
#2 Always over 5 on the fruits and veggies now
#3 Will be seeing my doctor next week!
#4Bloodwork done and need to work on cholesterol levels!
#5Had teeth cleaned and full x-rays which led to unexpected oral surgery!!
#6 mammogram done and fine
#7steps have picked up but not at 10,000 a day yet
#8track and active on spark!
#9getting enough sleep even if it means an afternoon nap
#10still too much coffee!
Somewhat successful but keeping at it in August!!!!!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
copied & pasted from SHAWFAN's Blog:
"I Will NOT Quit" Pledge
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Share and spread the Spark!
"Today, I promise I will not quit.
I pledge that no matter, how many ups and downs I pass through, I will continue on my journey.
I pledge to make a NEW START today, and forgive myself for my past, and to stop being so critical of myself.
I pledge to take control of myself, to stop making excuses, and stop blaming other people or situations.
I pledge to treat myself as I would my best friend, because that is who I am.
I pledge to stay in the race and to be a WINNER!
signed: Leisa (Sunflowergal40)
Signed: Chris (chriskenandkids)
Signed: Linda (scoutmom715)
Signed: Nancy (tedybear2838)
(from Linda S. Jayne (Geminisue)
Signed: Vicki aka VICKI-B--56
Signed; Pixie (Pixie-Licious)
Signed: Gloria (GloriaB73)
Signed Sarah (Millie 5522)
Signed Shelby (theshelbster)
Signed Beckie (BIRKIE528)
Signed Debaune (Doobie893)
Signed by Wallahalla on Friday, June 29, 2012
Signed by Karen (MAMAWALMART) on June 29,2012
Signed by Sibille (musolf6) Friday June 29,2012
Signed Shirley (Lookingup2012) Friday, June 29, 2012 who needs to do this because she quit SP three times in 3 years.
Signed Susan (catladyx8) Friday June 29, 2012
Signed John (Johntj1) Saturday June 30, 2012
Signed Deb (jewelle217) Saturday, June 30, 2012
Signed Kathy (Kalantha) Saturday, June 30, 2012
Signed elizabeth (MEADSBAY) Saturday June 30, 2012
Signed Caz (NEW-CAZ) Saturday June 30, 2012
Signed Julie (Shawfan) Saturday, June 30, 2012
Signed Michele (BeFit012) Saturday June 30, 2012
Signed Cheryl (Clavinova) Saturday, June 30,2012
Will you blog and post the Never Quit Pledge, today/soon?
Let's spread it through Sparks, so all can have the choice to commit!
Get An Email Alert Each Time CLAVINOVA Posts