Tuesday, February 22, 2011
1. God is Always First. The Word, Prayer (Communion with God in every way), Ministry (My Part in the Body of Christ), Being a Witness.
2. Loving Myself the Way God Loves me. (Very Important)
3. My family and Friends are Extremely important in this Journey.
1. Meditating on the Word Daily.
2. Keeping Positive and Watching What goes into my Heart(Spirit).
a. Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things
3. Watch what comes out of my mouth at all times. (Think before I speak)
1. My Body is a Temple made by God. I have to Love my Body before, during and after all the changes that I desire.
2. Think before I eat.
3. Exercise is Vital to a Successful Journey for me.
4. Look in the mirror and smile and see my Beauty.
I expect that my Journey will be totally prosperous. I have success now because I have lost weight and kept it off. This is the first time in my life that I have lost weight and kept it off. I may not be at my goal weight right now but I will get there. This has been a long time coming. I grew up overweight and thought that I was supposed to be a ďfatĒ person. Part of my destiny. Thatís what Stinking thinking is. Itís amazing the things that go through the minds of people like me when growing up overweight. But now I know differently. How Wonderful and Freeing it is to know the Truth and to Act on that Truth You Know. As I am Consistent in the three areas every day of my life I expect a Great Successful Journey all the days of my life!
Many Blessings to ALL!