Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I'm not sure I actually wrote goals for this year. In the past when I used the Franklin Covey system, goal setting was a regular part of my life. As I think back on those goals, most are still viable..maybe my progress or steps have changed. Anyhow, I think I'll use my blog to get this process going again.
A. Be healthy
1. Exercise minimum of 5 times per week.
a) YMCA for strength, 4 times per week.
b) YMCA or outside for cardio, 5 times per week.
c) Zumba on Wednesday's.
d) Adding Pilates on Monday's (4/19)
e) Wii Fit Plus for supplement and FUN!
2. Avoid/eliminate all processed foods. (I've eliminated almost all, need to
3. Follow eating lifestyle. (Currently 1500 calories per day)
a) Continue with local, organic and fresh.
b) 3 meals and snacks every 2-3 hours.
c) Assure every meal includes vegetables. (Should be easier since the
growing season has arrived.
4. Maintain normal blood sugar level. Advocate for decreasing meds on 4/16.
B. Cabin in the Woods
1. Develop timeline with Martin.
2. Establish savings plan towards cabin.
3. Improve savings plan towards getting current home "sale ready".
4. List specific improvements towards "sale ready".
5. Establish an approximate location. (At least pick the state/locale)
I think this sums up my focus for the year. Work is stable. My social life is stable. I'm happy with family interactions. I'm happy with relationship. I'm on the right track, just need to solidify the above.