Thursday, January 12, 2012
Today is my 200th consecutive day being active on SP. So I am going to post 200 reasons I want to lose weight. Here they go:
1. So I can go to the store and not feel embarrassed when buying a chocolate bar.
2. So I can walk up the stairs at work without being out of breath.
3. So I can go to the amusement park and fit in all of the rides!
4. So my jeans do not wear out between the legs.
5. So I can cross my legs like a lady.
6. So when I go out, I am not embarrassed to dance.
7. So when I sit in a desk at school, my stomach doesn't touch the desk.
8. So I can wear dresses and skirts without my legs rubbing together.
9. So I don't get embarrassed ordering food at restaurants, especially when I looking on the nutrition information.
10. So I can sit on a guy's lap without fearing I am going to hurt him.
11. So I can wear tank tops in the summer.
12. So I can wear a bathing suit and not a t-shirt and swim trunks for swimming.
13. So I can be comfortable taking full body photos.
14. So I can have enough confidence to ask a guy out.
15. So when I walk into a room people look at me because I am beautiful and not because I am fat.
16. So I no longer fade into the background.
17. So that I can sit on a guys shoulders.
18. So I could learn how to ride a horse without fearing I would hurt the poor animal.
19. So I can shower with a man without feeling like I am taking up all the room.
20. So I can have a boob job. My breasts are terrible.
21. So I can shop in any store.
22. So I can wear "hooker boots"especially with a short skirt!
23. So I can be a good example for my son.
24. So I can take my son to water parks in the summer and actually play in the water with him.
25. So I don't have to stick my chin out when I take pictures to hide my double chin.
26. So I can wear my boyfriends shirts as sleep shirts.
27. So I stop feeling like the ugly friend when I go out.
28. So men do a double take when they look at me.
29. So I can feel comfortable walking around in front of my boyfriend in underwear and a bra.
30. So I can have sex with the lights on.
31. So people stop telling me, "You have such a pretty face."
32. So I won't get so easily sweaty in the heat, even when I am just standing around.
33. So I don't have to worry about my son being embarrassed by his fat mother.
34. I want to be a MILF!
35. So I can shop at Victoria Secret.
36. So getting in and out of cars isn't a challenge.
37. So I can sit in the back seat of a car with 2 others without feeling like I am taking up too much room.
38. So I can have sex in the back seat.
39. So I can wear lingerie.
40. So when I lift my arms, I don't have to pull my shirt down to keep my stomach covered.
41. So when I am with a guy, all his friends are jealous.
42. So I can wear single digit sizes.
43. So I can fit on the slides at the park.
44. So I can ride the swings without worrying they will break.
45. So I can ride a bicycle at the beach.
46. So when I go to the gym, I don't have to wear sweat pants. I can actually buy workout pants.
47. I want to feel sexy.
48. So I don't feel smothered in the bathroom stalls.
50. So I can enjoy my cruise this summer sitting by the pool.
51. So I can go to Hawaii and feel comfortable on the beach, and go snorkeling.
52. So I can wear a sexy costume for Halloween.
53. So I am not the fat sister. lol
54. So I can enjoy the rest of my 20s comfortable in my own skin.
55. So I can plans hikes and know I will survive them.
56. So I have the energy to do more active things.
57. So I can sky dive.
58. So I can go rock climbing.
59. Maybe even go bungee jumping.
60. So I can white water rafting.
61. So no one will recognize me at my 10 year reunion.
62. So that hopefully my feet will shrink a little and I can wear a smaller size.
63. So I can comfortably fit into movie theater seats.
64. So I can have a normal relationship with food.
65. So my clothes to fit when I put them on, not 3 hours later.
66. So my clothes are smaller and thus take up less room in the washer and dryer.
67. So that hopefully thongs will be more comfortable and I can stop wearing granny panties.
68. So I can take a pole dancing class for exercise.
69. So I don't feel self-conscious dating shorter guys.
70. So I can fit in chairs with arms.
71. So I can paint my toe nails easily.
72. So I can be a ball of energy like some of my friends.
73. So I can wear high heels.
74. So my bras will stop sticking into my skin and leaving scars.
75. So I can actually participate in more sexual positions.
76. So I can walk straight through a turnstile.
77. So I can actually own and wear a black mini-dress.
78. So I can be athletic.
79. So instead of looking at women at the gym and thinking I wished I looked like them, I could be the woman other women look at and wish they looked like me.
80. So my boobs will stick out further then my stomach.
81. So I will no longer be invisible when I am out with friends at the bar or club.
82. So I can swim to the bottom of the pool easily. Fat floats and it will pull you up.
I am unable to finish this right now because I have to go to the gym, but will attempt to finish it tonight or tomorrow night. But here is the start. Feel free to come back and see the rest!
Sunday, January 08, 2012
So I weighed myself this morning and as expected had a large weight loss. I lost 5.2 lbs this week bringing me to 263.4 lbs. I knew over the holidays I didn't really gain 3 lbs so after my period went away, that extra weight left too. I lost the weight I supposedly gained and then an extra 2 lbs on top of it. So now I am back on track. A little behind schedule but on track nonetheless.
I did really well this week with the exception of last Sunday and Monday. It took a couple days to really get back on track. But I hit the gym 5 times this week. If I can keep this up, I will definitely be able to hit my mini goal that I set for myself of being at 254 by 02/05/12. I am going to try. That is 4 weeks away and halfway to my birthday. I ultimate goal is to be at 242 by my birthday (03/06/12), but I will be more then happy just to be at 246. I know I can do this. If I just push myself and not give into temptation.
Wednesday, January 04, 2012
I have decided to update my rewards because every 10 lbs seems too close at this point. I could very well get a reward every 4-5 weeks. So I am spreading them out based on weight loss percentage. For every 5% of my current weight I lose, I get a reward. I will also update this when I earn a reward and when it falls to the second or third page of my blogs.
1st (302.6): Pedometer - Met! 08/07/11
2nd (287.4): Workout shoes - Met! 09/25/11
3rd (273): Digital food scale - Met! 11/27/11
4th (259.4): BodyBugg - Met! 1/22/12
5th (246.4): skipping this reward but technically Met! 04/15/12
6th (234): Comforter set
7th (222.4): Weekend at the Beach
8th (211.4): New Stereo for my car
9th (201): Skydiving
10th (191): Hair dye and cut professionally
11th (181.6): Facial
12th (172.6): Boxing Lessons
13th (164) : Massage/Spa Day
This of course is a work in progress and I want to get below 164 lbs, but this is just the beginning. I have a long way to go, but I will get there.
Sunday, January 01, 2012
So I missed last weeks weigh in because I simply forgot to weigh in on Christmas day. But I weighed in this morning and found that from my last weigh in 2 weeks ago, I gained 3.2 lbs. So I am back to a total of 50lbs lost since the beginning. I am OK with it because I do not believe it is accurate. I am on my period and constipated. I still tracked it on SP but will give it a couple weeks for my body to level out.
For the passed two weeks, I have had a calorie deficit for each week but I admit I have not done great. I have eaten high in calories and have only gone to the gym 3 times each week. But it is a new week, a new month AND a new year. So I am back on track and will try for a 10 lbs loss this month. Today's weigh in was 268.6. Next months beginning weight will be 258.6 or less. Time to get on it!
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Well, I started December completely ready to kick butt. I set a goal of being at 260 by month end to start the new year and well, it didn't work out quite as planned.
Let's start with my goals: My first goal was to walk 10,000 steps every day. I did pretty well with that meeting the goals 71% of the time. I can definitely do better though. My second goal was to exercise and I met that goal 45% of the time. I am not trying to exercise everyday, so I will be making changes to this goal. I think 45% is ok, could be better. Would prefer 50% or more so that it equates to every other day, but it's good enough. My third goal was to eat less then 1800 calories a day. I met this goal 42% of the time. I definitely need to work on this. And finally, my 4th goal was to be in bed in time to get 6.5 hours of sleep each night. I met this goal 94% of the time. SCORE!
Ok. So how am I going to change my goals slightly for January. Here it goes. 2 of my goals are remaining the same. My goal is still to walk 10,000 steps each day and eat below 1800 calories. Those are not changing. I hope the only thing that changes with these goals are the percentages of meeting them at the end of the month. If I meet my steps by being more active and moving around more and eat lower in calories, I will definely lose more weight in January.
What has changed: Instead of making the goal to exercise everyday, I want to burn more then 3000 calories a day according to m Bodybugg. Bodybugg's program tells me to burn 3000 calories a day and eat 2050 calories. Unfortunately because bodybugg said I could eat 2050 calories, I kind of kept that in mind when I would go over the 1800. I am not using the bodybugg program to lose weight. I am only using it to count the calories I burn each day. So I need to keep myself in check when it comes to eating.
Also, instead of 6.5 hours of sleep a night, I have bumped it up to 6.75 hours. I know it's only a 15 minute difference, but on the nights I go to the gym, it will be tough to get to bed too early. I leave the gym at 11:30 to 11:45, am home by midnight. Then have to take a shower. I am trying to shorten the time my shower takes but I like to be thorough especially after all that sweating. So as it stand now, with the 6.5 hours of sleep, I had to be in bed by 1am. Now I have to be in bed by 12:45am in order to meet my goals. I think 15 minute increments might work for me.
This time I saved the weight loss info for the month of December to the last because I don't believe it is accurate. Anyway, I started December at 273lbs. I ended December at 268.6lbs. That is a total loss of 4.4lbs. I don't believe this is accurate because I have only pooped once in 9 days so I think I am quite backed up. And because I started my period a couple of days ago, I also think I am bloated and have a lot of water retention. I wish this all would have happened in the middle of the month so I would be able to know for sure my weight is correct, but it looks like I am going to have to wait a week or two for things to level out. If next weeks weight or the following weeks weight doesn't show a large weight loss, I will know my weight was true and accurate. If I do show a large loss in one week, I will know my body is finally leveling out.
So here is to a new week, a new month, and a new year. But most importantly, a new me! I didn't do well in November or December, but that doesn't mean I can't do well in January. Time to get back on the wagon and losing more of this weight!
Get An Email Alert Each Time CCINDICANE2 Posts