Saturday, December 31, 2011
My goals are basically the same as when I started my lifestyle change on September 18th 2011. Here they are in no particular order...
1. To lose weight ( final weight to be determined, probably around 150-160lbs, but I am going to see how it goes ) I may surprise myself, but I do scoff when I see my
"ideal" weight, which is 124 lbs. Seriously ? I don't ever remember being that weight, so it must have been as I was growing up ! This isn't meant to be negative, I'm just being realistic, I'm definitely finding it harder to lose weight now I'm older. If anyone feels the same as me or has any views on this I would be very happy to hear them :))
2. To exercise 6 days a week for at LEAST 30 minutes, preferably 60 minutes :)
3. To drink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day and track EVERYTHING !
4. To continue my unbroken streak of NO soda since I started in September :)
5. To motivate and help others on their journey.
6. To feel good in clothes and enjoy buying them, not dread it ....
7. To make my 2 sons proud of me at their weddings in 2012 (August and December!) To reach my goal of 158lbs, which is 30% less than my starting weight, is very doable by August, I think :)
8. To be able to enjoy a cruise I'm taking in March with some girlfriends, and not feel self conscious about myself. I would like to be 175 by then (March 8th) at least.
9. To run a 5k by the end of the year ?
10. To enjoy the life which I've been given a second chance at, to the fullest , to try new things and have FUN !!! ( I have been cancer free for 2 years now, it will be 3 years in May 2012 :)
Happy New Year to ALL!
I wish you much success in reaching all of your goals. Best Wishes for a New Year filled with HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, and MANY BLESSINGS!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
I asked my DH to take a pic of me yesterday when we were walking at the park. I was truly amazed at the difference ! I know I've had to buy a size smaller jeans, but hadn't really realized how different I look, and this is only 20 lbs difference in the pics. I've lost a total of 26 lbs so far, with at least as much as that to go, and this has really given me a boost. I hope it inspires others as much as it has inspired me (Please excuse the sweatiness in the first pic...lol..I had just got back from the gym ! )
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Stupendous New Year, love Caz xx
Thanks to Krysties4 for helping me with the pics ;)
Monday, December 12, 2011
Today I have gained 1.6lbs, the first gain since I started Sparkpeople on September 18th......I'm disappointed obviously (although not totally surprised, due to weekend happenings,). HOWEVER , whereas in the past, this would have completely thrown me and I would have beaten myself up, now I know that is not necessary. Thanks SP !!
Soooooo, today I will get back on track.........and hopefully by my weigh in day on Wednesday, I'll have lost some (or all !) of that.
Get An Email Alert Each Time CAZANN2 Posts