Saturday, July 07, 2012
1. Did a Coach Nicole 7 minute workout.
2. Ate a 300 calorie breakfast, cut usual servings in half. Kind of irritating to do that, but I feel okay.
3. Ate a hard boiled egg to make up for it. Maybe it can keep me from starvation.
4. Cleaned underwear drawer. Got rid of too small bras (34DD)
Plan -- come back to Blog and check off if done
1. Do Coach Nicole ball workout
2. Walk to store to get longer cord for phone jack
3. Clear sub-basement so have room to store clothing to be cleaned out
4. Clean out closet of all but things I really wear.
5. Have 400 calories for lunch. 600 for dinner???? Save 200 calories for bedtime snack. That would put me at 1500? or did I do the math right? Have never ever achieved this, too hungry.