Thursday, December 09, 2010
Okay, this morning is reality check time. I have stayed at the same weight for the last 6 months. I have entered foods in the nutrition tracker every now and then. I have started this blog. I have read a few of the inspirational messages. The one this morning, about Spark being too expensive because of having to buy new clothing, well, that was really good. It got me thinking though, about my own commitment to this program. All a person can do is day by day. One step at a time. So I will try again today to set goals, but I will be more specific in how to actually accomplish them.
1. Exercise ball - 15 minutes - set alarm to check up on myself - no
2. Food tracker - all day - enter dinner and be honest before I go to bed---yes
3. Measure foods - getting easier to do, except when eating out, too easy to cheat, to see one cup as a half cup-- be aware of this---yes
4. Set out bowls of cut up apples to snack on. yes--added strawberries
5. Try to get one of my household goals accomplished, just one. Clear out my computer room.-- yes, half done
PRINT THIS LIST AND POST IT IN PROMINENT PLACE!!! yes