Thursday, December 09, 2010
Okay, this morning is reality check time. I have stayed at the same weight for the last 6 months. I have entered foods in the nutrition tracker every now and then. I have started this blog. I have read a few of the inspirational messages. The one this morning, about Spark being too expensive because of having to buy new clothing, well, that was really good. It got me thinking though, about my own commitment to this program. All a person can do is day by day. One step at a time. So I will try again today to set goals, but I will be more specific in how to actually accomplish them.
1. Exercise ball - 15 minutes - set alarm to check up on myself - no
2. Food tracker - all day - enter dinner and be honest before I go to bed---yes
3. Measure foods - getting easier to do, except when eating out, too easy to cheat, to see one cup as a half cup-- be aware of this---yes
4. Set out bowls of cut up apples to snack on. yes--added strawberries
5. Try to get one of my household goals accomplished, just one. Clear out my computer room.-- yes, half done
PRINT THIS LIST AND POST IT IN PROMINENT PLACE!!! yes
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
I missed Tuesday's blog because I had to get up at 5am to leave the house at 6am to get to my daughters house by 7:30am so she could go to work, and I could take care of her feverish little boy. He is 10 months old now and I had to hold him the entire morning. Being with him, knowing how short the time is that he will be a baby, loving the scent of his baby hair, laughing with him at his delight in playing peek-a-boo is just utter total joy.
Monday, December 06, 2010
Goals for today:
1. Do 10 minutes with exercise ball in a.m.
2. Do 20 minutes yoga with tape in p.m.
3. Record breakfast, lunch, snack calories.
4. Attempt to exceed these goals, i.e. record dinner too, and do the nutrition analysis at the end.
5. Get basement cleared out.
Sunday, December 05, 2010
I plan to enter my goals for today, very specifically just like the blog named fitness freak. I liked the way he was very specific. He looked already thin enough, but he must want to maintain. And maintaining is a lifelong commitment, isn't it? Okay, here goes. I will be realistic.
2. Record at least breakfast and lunch. ???
3. Do exercise ball for five minutes in the morning while my hair is drying. yes
4. Do yoga with my special gentle voice tape in the evening before going to sleep. no
5. Keep sight of purpose: back pain, knee pain will be relieved by weight loss. no, forgot
1. Learn one new spark website trick, ie easiest way to get to my blog?
2. Clear off downstairs table so can start Christmas preparations. no
3. Get all my papers in order. no, try again tomorrow
Saturday, December 04, 2010
Flu shot yesterday; felt pretty miserable afterwards. Made brownies for consolation, but did record all the particulars, the sodium, calories, etc.
Get An Email Alert Each Time CAROLEE1945 Posts