Thursday, July 15, 2010
F is for Fonda
Okay my f exercise was Fonda such as Jane Fonda total body scrupling. It was a twenty-five total body sculpting workout with dumbbell. It was not a easy workout but it was good and I am happy I finish it. Cold water swimming what I did at the pool at the hot. It was good to swim on my birthday but boy was the water cold. , d exercise was dancing at the senior center yep here in Cleveland you can join the senior center at fifty . E was a easy step video what was walking with a exercise band. Not a bad exercise.
will blog daily and write five things that I did right that day and
1. I finally did a regular length exercise instead of short one I been doing all week
2. I ate a salad for lunch what is the best thing I ate all week
3. I drink a skinny vanilla latte instead of a chi this afternoon at starbutt coffee instead of a chi what is a lot less calorie
4. I clean the whole house today so it clean for my fifties surprise birthday party, we always give people in my family a surprises birthday party near your fifties birthday so since I am the last of seven kids it not much of a surprise
5. I brought a lot of new clothes at the resale shops and am actually fitting into size 12 instead of 14
Two things I could work on (without beating myself up).
1. I weigh myself and I now weight 165 now that was a evening weight in what is always heavier for me
2. I need to stop drinking pop but it hard when I am off work what I been all week