Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The past 3 days of eating have been less than impressive. Its OK, it happens. I don't regret the chinese food, or the easter egg, or the soft drinks instead of water. It happens. OK I kinda regret it because I feel terrible in my tummy.
I am, however, worried about getting back on track. I am planning on eating a healthy dinner tonight with lots of veggies to give me a kick start, and I have pretracked my breakfast and snack for tomorrow. I am hoping that is enough to get me back on track and where I wanna be. And the memory of this sick feeling!
I am also skipping my workout today. I know I shouldn't, but I'm still kinda sick and I would rather take one more day to get better than push myself and get sick again.
Tomorrow I have a class to go to, and I really like/hate the class so I will be going!
Can someone check on me tomorrow, to make sure I'm eating well and went to my class?
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Ode of Remeberance
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.
Thank you to all our servicemen and women who gave their lives in the past, and those who continue to risk their lives now.
Thank you to my Poppa, who passed 10 years ago, for his service in Korea (Unfortunatly this is the best photo I have of him on my computer, because he died before digital cameras. I have a lot of photos of him in photo albums though)
Thank you to my Grandad, who I treasure, for his service in WWII
Thank you to my Great Grandfather, for giving his life is WWII
Thank you to my father, for his continued service in the NZ military
(No photo for privacy reasons)
Saturday, April 23, 2011
It is when the scale co-operates, anyway! I am back to weighing myelf daily, or at least most days. I like to know exactly where I am at, and waiting all week is annoying for me.
So I stepped on the scale this morning and found another kilo was gone. That brings me to 1.4kg in 8 days. I did have an upwards spike a couple of days ago, which I didn't record or pay attention to because I was hoping something like this would happen!
I am still sick, but feeling much better. I am going to take today as another rest day and start exercising again tomorrow. Today I am going to spend time with my boyfriend and attempt to complete an assignment. Wish me luck!!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Jessica , the main character from Murder She Wrote. I was supposed to be Angela, after the actress that plays her but my mum changed her mind at the last minute.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. Heart to heart with the boyfriend, I tend to get emotional
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, but I will soon. 30 of them and they will all go home at 3pm!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Not at all (Sarcasm)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. Freaking. Way
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon toast cruch. Luckily it is soooo expensive her and you can only get it from one place because I can't portion control!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Gold rush or mint cookie smash with hot fudge sauce. Oh boy!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Personality. I can describe a persons personality perfectly within seconds but have no idea what they look like
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Allergies. They make my life hard
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My poppa. 10 years gone this July. I wish so much that my boyfriend could have met him, they would have gotten along like a house on fire.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Say what now?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dinner. 1/2 lamb chop, oven fries and broc with too much BBQ sauce
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ending credits of Bones
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange. I'm bright and in your face
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coconut, vanilla, my boyfriend (is that weird? He smells a certain way and it makes me feel like I'm home)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach, in the summer. Preferable Shakespear beach
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Currently - dark browny red. Naturally...Ummm...brown. I think. Its been a while.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep. Just switched to long wear ones.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Japanese food. Chocolate
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Give me sunshine and puppy farts anyday
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Hanging Up, last night with my mum. An oldie!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with my black blazer. I still haven't changed from work
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMMER! Winter can be good too
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Do I have to pick? Hugs. Kisses are nice but nothing beats a big hug
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate brownie or lava cake. With ice cream. Oh yeah
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer, all the way
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None :( I don't read for pleasure during the semester because I get carried away and my assignments don't get done!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I dont have one, I use a laptop
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Not sure....Never really thought about it
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
England, the other side of the world
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play the theme tune from sesame street on the clarinet
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Sure, killed 10 minutes!
Get An Email Alert Each Time BUBBLEJ1 Posts