Saturday, September 18, 2010
Right, I will have a good week, even if it kills me! I can do anything for a week, right? A week is a good goal, short and sweet, and hopefully if I do one week I will do another and another.
Tomorrow I am going water walking (I had to cancel last week) with a friend. I am really looking forward to it, but not looking forward to getting into a swimsuit. And I have to shave my legs. So I'm looking forward to the activity but not the prep.
The plans, Stan:
Sunday - Water walking for 1 hour
Monday - W4 D1 + 30 day shred, level one (30DS only if feeling good after my run)
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - W4 D2
Thursday - 30 day shred, level one
Friday - Rest
Saturday - W4 D3
Track every second day and stay within ranges
Drink 2 pump bottles of water a day
Eat 3 pieces of fruit a day
Eat 1 serving of veggies a day
You'll notice that I am moving on to week 4. I will modify if needed, but I think moving on will be good for my mind. I have yet to complete week 3 after 2 attempts and I think it is mind related rather then body. I will move on to week 4 and if I'm still doing well in a couple of weeks I'll sign up for the 5k. I'm motivated to get my rewards for the next couple of weeks (new running clothes and a massage!) so I really, really want to finish them.
Wish me luck guys, this week will be good!
Friday, September 17, 2010
He is 18 months old.
And as you can see from the photos, he is soooooooo cute.
He was a stray that was hanging around our house. He would come into our house in the middle of the night and steal our cats food (he burgled us, so his name is Burgles. Don't ask, the boyfriend named him!) A couple of days ago he turned up during the day and came right up to us and started smooching.
Oh, he stole our hearts right there and then. We decided that if he came back the next day we would think about keeping him. He came back! We took him to the vet to be checked out, checked for a microchip and to be, ahem, de-boyed. Because he is over a year old and still hadn't been fixed, in addition to being thin, the vet said he more then likely didn't have a home. Because he is friendly he probably did have a home at some point but the owners probably abandoned him.
The vet said that he usually doesn't recommend adopting tom cats that are this old because they are usually very vicious, but this cat is soooo friendly and smoochy that he didn't think I would have a problem and would calm down further after being de-boyed. The vet surgeon and the receptionist fell in love with him. I went to pick him up and they were gushing about how lovely he was and how lucky he was to be rehomed.
So far my other cats are keeping their distance, and my baby, Pixie, is not happy at all, mainly because Burgles has decided that he likes sleeping on my bed, and that is her domain. Hopefully they will all be one big happy cat family soon!
Friday, September 17, 2010
OK, I still haven't exercised. I SHOULD do the shred. Outside was not an option yesterday as the whole of New Zealand has a storm warning. Today is windy but I should be able to get my run in. I will be going on to Week 4 next week, even though I haven't done a whole week 3 yet. I think I need to push myself a little or I won't move on. If it is too hard I'll do week 3 again.
On that note, I don't think I'll sign up for the 5k just yet. I'm supposed to be on week 5 next week, so I don't know if I'll be ready for it. I'm bummed but its my own fault for not sticking to my running plan. If I feel like I'll make it then I'll sign up later.
Last night I was snacky but not hungry. I wanted chocolate soooooooo badly. But I didn't have it. I grilled a few prawns from my freezer seasoned with a little salt and pepper and ground chillies and snacked on them instead. The calories were far less, and I didn't have to leave the house in the storm to get junk food. Good me, pat on the back.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open so the cats can come and go as they please. They sleep on our bed most nights
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? YES!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I only have 1 sheet, the bottom fitted sheet, and the duvets.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, to leave operationbeautiful.com messages
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? We don't really get coupons
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Ummmm...bees. Better chance of survival
8. Do you have freckles? A couple here and there
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? There are waaaaaaaaaay too many to list. Today it is people being rude when its my turn to talk. And not indicating while driving.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Once, but it was a school thing
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? In the bush, yes
13. What about pooped in the woods? Erm....not that I remember
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yep. I dance to the songs stuck in my head
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Ewwwww no. I gag if anything but food is in my mouth
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Truthfully, none. Bit of a dry spell in the bubble household
17. What size is your bed? Queen
18. What is your Song of the week? Dance the way I feel
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? They can wear what they want...
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Grown up cartoons. The Simpsons and Family Guy
21. What’s your least favorite movie? If I don't think I will enjoy the movie I just won't see it. Tropic Thunder was stupid though, I walked out of the cinema
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Under the X
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water, occationally apple juice
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce
25. What is your favorite food? Ummm maltesers
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Love Actually
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My boyfriend.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I'm comfortable with being nude, so I wouldn't mind being a stripper, but current no one wants to see this ass! But if I needed the money I would do it
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I write little love notes to my boyfriend, does that count?
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Isn't that what boyfriends are for?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? NOPE!
33. Ran out of gas? Once. Now I know exactly how far I can push the car on petrol light!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Subway chicken fillet
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes or a smoothie
36. What is your usual bedtime? Usual has no place in my world. Anywhere between 9pm and 2am, depends where I have to be the next day
37. Are you lazy? I'm so busy that when I get down time I am very lazy
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? We don't really do halloween here, so, nothing
39. What is your astrological sign? Saggie
40. How many languages can you speak? English fluently, a bit of Maori and Italian.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? What are lincoln logs? I guess that answers that question
43. Are you stubborn? Hehehehehehehehhe, yes, very
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Neither
45. Ever watch soap operas? Shortland Street and Home and Away. Soooo addicting
46. Afraid of heights? Yes
47. Sing in the car? Oh yes!
48. Dance in the shower? Yes
49. Dance in the car? Yes, mainly when I have passengers, makes me laugh
50. Ever used a gun? Water gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? School ball, 6th form
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes
53. Is Christmas stressful? Its what you make it. I don't find it stressful, I love it. Its my favourite time of year
54. Ever eat a pierogi? A who now?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Don't really do fruit pies, don't like my fruit cooked. A nice pepper steak pie wouldn't go amiss though
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Fashion designer for barbie, chef, teacher
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep, I've seen a couple
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yep, a couple of times
59. Take a vitamin daily? Nope, I forget about them
60. Wear slippers? No, just socks
61. Wear a bath robe? Yep
62. What do you wear to bed? a blanket
63. First concert? Elemeno P. Their first concert, 200 people in Upper Hutt.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Don't have Walmart, Target is a furniture shop (I think), so Kmart it is
65. Nike or Adidas? I have nikes
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.
69. Ever take dance lessons? ballet when I was 6
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope, he is a good music teacher
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope. Gotta be in it to win it
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yep
74. Own records? Nope
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? Nope
77. Ever been in love? Yes, a couple of times
78. Who would you like to see in concert? The Spice Girls
79. What was the last concert you saw? Fall Out Boy with All American Rejects
80.Hot tea or cold tea? Both
81.Tea or coffee? Soy Mocha please!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar I guess, dunno what a snickerdoodle really is.
83.Can you swim well? yes
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? no
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Neither, ipod into sound system, cheaper
87. Ever won a contest? I won a car care kit spot prize...
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better black or green olives? Neither
90. Can you knit or crochet? Knit
91. Best room for a fireplace? Lounge
92. Do you want to get married? Yes
93. If married, how long have you been married? n/a
94. Who was your HS crush? Josh Hartnet
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No, but I will sulk a little
96. Do you have kids? Nope
97. Do you want kids? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sorry. No thanks
98. Whats your favorite color? Red or turquiose
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Plenty of people
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?Nope
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
OK, I have no idea what is wrong with me. I'm not motivated AT ALL! I need to get my run in or I won't be able to complete week 3, again. I just don't want to move. The weather outside is frightful and my bed is so delightful...
I want to be fitter. I want to be skinny and wear a bikini. I do, I want it, but somehow I keep messing things up by eating the wrong things (this past week has been terrible!) or leaving my workout too late and then I run out of time to do it.
If you stole my spark, please give it back. I'm sure it wants me back, just like I want it back!
Get An Email Alert Each Time BUBBLEJ1 Posts