Thursday, September 16, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open so the cats can come and go as they please. They sleep on our bed most nights
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? YES!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I only have 1 sheet, the bottom fitted sheet, and the duvets.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, to leave operationbeautiful.com messages
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? We don't really get coupons
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Ummmm...bees. Better chance of survival
8. Do you have freckles? A couple here and there
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? There are waaaaaaaaaay too many to list. Today it is people being rude when its my turn to talk. And not indicating while driving.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Once, but it was a school thing
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? In the bush, yes
13. What about pooped in the woods? Erm....not that I remember
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yep. I dance to the songs stuck in my head
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Ewwwww no. I gag if anything but food is in my mouth
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Truthfully, none. Bit of a dry spell in the bubble household
17. What size is your bed? Queen
18. What is your Song of the week? Dance the way I feel
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? They can wear what they want...
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Grown up cartoons. The Simpsons and Family Guy
21. What’s your least favorite movie? If I don't think I will enjoy the movie I just won't see it. Tropic Thunder was stupid though, I walked out of the cinema
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Under the X
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water, occationally apple juice
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce
25. What is your favorite food? Ummm maltesers
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Love Actually
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My boyfriend.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I'm comfortable with being nude, so I wouldn't mind being a stripper, but current no one wants to see this ass! But if I needed the money I would do it
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I write little love notes to my boyfriend, does that count?
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Isn't that what boyfriends are for?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? NOPE!
33. Ran out of gas? Once. Now I know exactly how far I can push the car on petrol light!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Subway chicken fillet
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes or a smoothie
36. What is your usual bedtime? Usual has no place in my world. Anywhere between 9pm and 2am, depends where I have to be the next day
37. Are you lazy? I'm so busy that when I get down time I am very lazy
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? We don't really do halloween here, so, nothing
39. What is your astrological sign? Saggie
40. How many languages can you speak? English fluently, a bit of Maori and Italian.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? What are lincoln logs? I guess that answers that question
43. Are you stubborn? Hehehehehehehehhe, yes, very
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Neither
45. Ever watch soap operas? Shortland Street and Home and Away. Soooo addicting
46. Afraid of heights? Yes
47. Sing in the car? Oh yes!
48. Dance in the shower? Yes
49. Dance in the car? Yes, mainly when I have passengers, makes me laugh
50. Ever used a gun? Water gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? School ball, 6th form
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes
53. Is Christmas stressful? Its what you make it. I don't find it stressful, I love it. Its my favourite time of year
54. Ever eat a pierogi? A who now?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Don't really do fruit pies, don't like my fruit cooked. A nice pepper steak pie wouldn't go amiss though
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Fashion designer for barbie, chef, teacher
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep, I've seen a couple
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yep, a couple of times
59. Take a vitamin daily? Nope, I forget about them
60. Wear slippers? No, just socks
61. Wear a bath robe? Yep
62. What do you wear to bed? a blanket
63. First concert? Elemeno P. Their first concert, 200 people in Upper Hutt.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Don't have Walmart, Target is a furniture shop (I think), so Kmart it is
65. Nike or Adidas? I have nikes
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.
69. Ever take dance lessons? ballet when I was 6
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope, he is a good music teacher
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope. Gotta be in it to win it
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yep
74. Own records? Nope
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? Nope
77. Ever been in love? Yes, a couple of times
78. Who would you like to see in concert? The Spice Girls
79. What was the last concert you saw? Fall Out Boy with All American Rejects
80.Hot tea or cold tea? Both
81.Tea or coffee? Soy Mocha please!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar I guess, dunno what a snickerdoodle really is.
83.Can you swim well? yes
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? no
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Neither, ipod into sound system, cheaper
87. Ever won a contest? I won a car care kit spot prize...
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better black or green olives? Neither
90. Can you knit or crochet? Knit
91. Best room for a fireplace? Lounge
92. Do you want to get married? Yes
93. If married, how long have you been married? n/a
94. Who was your HS crush? Josh Hartnet
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No, but I will sulk a little
96. Do you have kids? Nope
97. Do you want kids? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sorry. No thanks
98. Whats your favorite color? Red or turquiose
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Plenty of people
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?Nope