Wednesday, August 01, 2012
I woke up at 5am feeling sick. Got up, threw up and felt fine! I think I must have eaten something funny last night, because I don't feel like I have a stomach flu or anything, and after getting everything out of my system I was fine and able to get on with me day. Very weird.
Anyways, I got on with my day. I went to my course this morning, which was a waste of time. IT was all about using an assessment system that my school doesn't use or have plans to use, and how to best utilize your in class technology for writing. I have 1 computer and it had so many problems that I unplugged it and dumped it at the back of my room. No smartboard, no class set of ipads.... So pretty much the whole thing was irrelevant to my class and my teaching. Gah. When I went back to school I spent most of the rest of the day getting books for next week. Then I went to the junior classes to show the little ones my boxing gloves (since we are doing Olympics). They touched them, tried them on and asked me lots of questions. I think my cool rating went through the roof!
Since I was sick this morning I decided not to push it with exercise. I think it was a good decision. So, I'll have another light workout week; No biggie!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
It just wasn't my night. I had a staff meeting and it ran later than I thought. I ate my emergency snack, but it wasn't enough and I was still starving. It was dinner time, after all! So, I went home and had dinner instead of going to the gym. I WILL go to boxing tomorrow, since I just have a short meeting after work. Also, I hurt. I did 100 sit ups at boxing yesterday instead of my usual 50. New partner kicked my butt.
Other than that, I have a NSV!
We had our Olympic day today. I used the school camera to take photos of the event, and as always the camera got passed around all the children so they could have a turn. Well, there was a photo of me on there. From the side. My least favourite angle! Except today I had no big tummy, no second chin. It was actually a good photo!
Now, I am exhausted. Olympics was fun, but it was tiring. The kids lost the plot for the afternoon, and being angry teacher uses more energy than being a fun teacher :(
Monday, July 30, 2012
1. I am buying size 10/M tops now. I was in 14-16/L/XL, so I think this is an improvement!
2. I had to get more rings resized. One ring (my future engagement ring (the boyfriend told me to get it sized, but I'm not getting my hopes up)) had to go down from an L1/2 to a K, which is a difference of 3 sizes! I was amazed.
3. I can deadlift 30kg (66lb). Hard. Core.
4. I managed to run over 1km without stopping, after not running for over a month. I would have kept running but I had to stop to cross a road, then there were hills and I kinda lost motivation.
5. A watch that didn't fit me at the start of the year needs a link taken out of it because it is loose.
6. I can make it through an entire spin class. Barely.
7. My measurements show a total loss of 9.5cm overall for July. That says something.
8. I can pull up more than half my body weight using the assisted pull up machine.
9. I need new jeans; Mine are falling off me!
10. I like my body. My tummy is flatish, my arms are killer, my legs are slimming, I can feel my hipbones and my collarbone!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Weight goal: Lose 900g. That will take me to 76.3kg and 11kg lost. I think this is manageable, especially since the first 2 weeks of the month are holidays, so I have plenty of time to exercise and eat right.
Even after stalling for 16! days I still managed to meet my goal. My lowest weight for the month was exactly 76.3kg
Nutrition: Try to track 1 weekday and 1 weekend day a week. Keep up the fruit and veggies, especially on the weekend!
I got quite good at tracking. It helped to keep me on track, for sure.
Exercise: Get back to my routine, which is 2 days boxing, 3 days weights and 1 run if I feel like it. I want to move every day of the holidays, even if it is just a walk.
I kept up with my routine for the most part. I took rest days when I needed them, and moved a lot during the holidays.
Start 87.3kg. 7 months later 76.3kg
Progress over 7 months
Start, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months and 7 months.
Get An Email Alert Each Time BUBBLEJ1 Posts