Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Finally I have come up with my New Year's Resolution. Yes, I am a resolution maker but I am one that sticks to it until it's finished. I'm very goal oriented and can't stand not meeting my goals - yep, I'm crazy. haha
So my goals for 2010:
1. Go from my current weight to 110. By December 31, 2010 I will weigh at most 110! Has a ring to it doesn't it!
2. Run 10K distance - yep, I'm embracing the 2010 - 10 effect
3. At least 10 minutes of yoga/stretches every day.
4. Spend at least 10 minutes to myself as "me time"
5. Make at least ten healthy meals in a week
6. Purchase at least ten different vegetables/fruits each week
7. Make at least ten new recipes this year that are healthy
8. Report on my current position at least every ten days
9. Run at least ten miles each week!
10. Stick to my ten 2010 Resolutions!
Did I leave anything out?