Monday, January 04, 2010
Ok, here they are. Perhaps I will add more, perhaps these will be fluid and revise themselves to my needs as time goes on. But here they are!
Long Term Goals:
1) Join Dell'Arte International and complete their Professional Training Program, class of 2011 (Yes, this is a goal that could be blocked by not being accepted to the program, but I will work for it nonetheless).
2) To be invited to join a pre-professional dance company at the oriental dance studio I have joined (An old goal that I realized I can't get out of my head -- must be a good one! )
3) Increase my physical fitness, specifically strength training and cardiovascular endurance over the year.
4) Increase my financial fitness by learning to track my money better
5) Continue trying to live in an environmentally conscious manner by continuing the steps I have been taking and looking for more ways to help.
6) To publish a play/story/whatever in some format, either web or print
7) To have a great wedding
The Mid-Term Goals for those long term goals:
1) Audition in the spring for the 2010 - 2011 year Dell'Arte Professional Training Program class
2) Perform in at least one student salon/showcase/recital this year with the dance studio
3) Complete the Couch to 5K program and the hundred pushups program
4) Track all my expenses for a month
5) Keep the trash to 1/2 bag per week or no more than 1 bag per week. Make a recycling plan for items the city doesn't pick up and do some research on possibly getting a program for curbside recycling these items. Investigate solar power for the house.
6) Have a first draft by the end of December 2010.
7) Take inventory at the beginning and end of each month at where we are in our wedding planning
Short term goals for those mid and long term goals:
1) Explore audition work in the Ensemble class. Reflect on my theatre work once a day in a journal, at least a paragraph. Read two plays a month. Practice a foreign language at least 10 minutes a day.
2) Dance at least ten minutes a day.
3) Record and follow the schedules for the C25K and hundred puhsups challenges.
4) Record expenses at the end of the day
5) Donate unwanted items. Buy produce without plastic bags. Reuse containers.
6) Write two pages per day. They can be part of a larger draft or anything else as long as I'm writing.
7) Talk about wedding planning and make schedules for consultations etc. once a week.
Ok, that's it! On top of all this I need to graduate from the university and find a new job. But I'm optimistic!