Tuesday, March 06, 2012
So my fiancee and I have been going back and forth between whether or not we are going to move out of Ohio or stay around for a few years because of his dad not be in the greatest health he has MS and is in a nursing home. We decided that if I got my interviews for this TN job and got it that we would move. Well I had my interviews and should find out soon if I got the job.... But now his is getting cold feet about moving. We finally were able to move his dad to a nursing home that it 5 mins from him instead of an hour... So he feels now that we should stay but then also wants to go if i get the job so i just dont know what to do.... I wish that he would make up his mind we have already gone back and forth several times. I have no opposition either way.... I am just feeling bummed because I went all the way to TN to interview and I really liked the place. Even if I get it I may end p turning it down because I would feel bad moving my fiancee away from his sick father. I just wish HE would make a firm decision... I cant make the decision for him its not my father, and I dont want to make things hard. I just hate have my future up in the air. I am one that likes to have consistency and predictability... I like know what I am going to be doing in a few month.... Not having it change every few months. UGH frustrations!!!!