Wednesday, May 12, 2010
i think this will be short and sweet today....i just feel so happy and thankful and have as much peace as I had in a long time...I have a sunny day....minnimal job stress, infact job joy :-)(who knew?), my doggie and my kitty (whos eye is almost all better now:-0) and my little patio garden growing(beautiful!), my bug will be coming over soon(jeffrey)........ all of this.....AND....I have gorgeous flowers on my table :-)
I just thought I should offer thanks to God, His universe and just take the time to countat least some of these very undeserved blessings, for which i am so grateful!
I have written this before, but I once heard(I think Oprah) :
If the only prayer you ever say is 'Thank You', it will be enough.
I ALWAYS REMEMBERED THAT SAYING.....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
1. What did you have for breakfast today?
Barfoot contessa(foodnetwork)scalloped tomatoes....Its delish! try it...Had it over spinach!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
at least 8- 8oz glasses sometimes more.
3. What is your least favorite "healthy" food?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
any.....love them all!!!!! Never met a veggie I ddnt like.
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
1000 - 1500
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
1330 - 1600
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
lowfat cheese, walnuts, grapes....yougurt and granola
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I try to eat something different everyday....make sure it has protien and fiber
10. What is usually for dinner?
here to I vary. I always hve protien, veggies and sometimes a carb....been doing the vegetarian thing lately....
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
HATE strength training. not very good at it.....boring!
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
anything besides cardio........:-)
14. What is your favorite exercise?
going for hikes with my dog! love!!!!!!!
15. What is your "bad" food cravings?
anything chocolate. when I get started I dont stop....
16. What is your go to workout song?
Love michael jackson!
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
yes - milti-vitamin, omegas, D, CO-Q10
18. How often do you eat out?
19. Do you eat fast food?
20. How do you stay motivated?
staying connected to spark....watching my progress! :-)
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
Myboyfriend and me!
22. How much weight have you lost?
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
24. Do you have a gym membership?
No, have a gym at my apartments.
25. How often do you work out?
4-5 times a week
26. How did you find Spark?
A friend, then I saw it on line when I was looking for a calorie counter
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
The weekends . I defitely watch what I east more on saturday, but sunday I dont usually log on to spark so I go nuts.....I have to work on this!
30. Do you drink soda?
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
1 glass a week!
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
I cant pick just one....I Love Spark so much.
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
Im learning to like my self......getting there!
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
no! I love my time :-)
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
I can take a breath and it goes all the way to the bottom of my lungs....... I didnt realize how big of a difference that would be! wow!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Copy and paste into your own blog, change the answers to suit you. It's really hard to only use one word answers. (taken from Allyn & Yoovie... )
Where is your cell phone?
needs to be cut.
in heaven! Miss Her!!!
Your favorite thing?
My bug! Jeff:-)
Your dream last night?
Lemon Drop!!!!!!! oooooooooooh!
What room are you in?
online shopping.....need a new hobby! :-)
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
loaded question! Married, in the 130's, a child maybe, own bussiness...........told ya, loaded!:-)
Where were you last night?
home in bed with my dog and cat....mmmmmmmm!
Something that you aren't?
starbuck's Low-fat cinnamon swirl!!!!!!!
Wish list item?
engagement ring! :-)
Last thing you did?
Fed my lady lunch
What are you wearing?
jeans and a black short sleeved turtleneck
sweet pea and blossom( dog, cat)
Must connect more
mom, gramps, gramma
Something you're not wearing?
Your favorite store?
Your favorite color?
Color it is! I adore it!
When is the last time you cried?
2days ago...My co-workers brother died at age 31 of cancer!
Where do you go over and over?
Favorite place to eat?
Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
My home...no place like it.....my safe haven.
Next placce....outdoors, with my bug and my dog.....LOVE!
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
boy does that feel good....I dont have to forc myself into doing this or just feeling guilty for doing nothing cux nothing inspires me.....I have inspired me! the support of the teams I cht with has inspired me, GOD has inspired me.....Circumstances have not cahnged neccessarily, but I can see themdifferently....was able to take a breather and relax abit.
Its poruing down rain today....the scarry kind....flooding....hoping no damage or accidents for people.... we are on a hill with many LARGE trees around....i dont like it very much. I will just chat withyou all and do some yoga and celebrate that again today, I have met my goals! That feels great!
Hope yoou all have a goal meeting Tuesday!
Monday, March 01, 2010
just writing to wish you all a happy day ....a great start to your march! I cant believe how fast the time goes!
I had a wonderful visit with a great friend sunday....she was in korea teaching for a year.....a long time /......
I missed her so much....she's one of those friends that you will be friends with for a life time! 80 year old women sitting around the table sharing coffe and memories......
then i went to bed early last night and got 8 hours of sleep last night! what a great feeling. waht a dgreat day it was.....
My jeffrey and my dog and cat were all there adn my friend was the frosting on a cake of a day :-) hahahah!
hope you all are inspired and motivated this, the begining of the week and month :-)
Get An Email Alert Each Time BLOSSOMKITTY Posts