Mothers are daily miracles we sometimes take for granted.
- Elinor Filice, Guideposts reader, Niagara Falls, New York
The best part of life is when your family becomes your friends and your friends become your family.
- Robin Roberts, host, Good Morning America
Begin now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.
- Paula Best, Mixed-media artist
Worry is pulling tomorrow’s clouds over today’s sunshine.
- Shirley Wood, Guideposts reader, Roff, Oklahoma
The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give your gift away.
- Dan Zadra and Kobi Yamada