Friday, August 13, 2010
Dear pounds lost,
I am writing to you today to tell you that you are NO LONGER WELCOME IN MY LIFE! I am soooo glad that you are gone and I forbid you to return !
I can honestly say that I am better off without you. The Burden of carrying you around has caused me much grief and anxiety. Many tears I have shed because you have caused me heartache, and aggravation. BUT NO MORE!
Without you I can breathe better, I have more energy and my clothes fit better!
SINCERELY GLAD YOUR GONE,
P.S. If you even THINK about attaching yourself to my fellow Sparkies, I will hunt you down and beat you with my ugly stick!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Wow. so much change is this short amout of time! I thought it would be kinda fun to list 15 things that have improved or changed since my spark trasformation began..
1. Not as short of breath when going up my office stairs
2. clothes are fitting better
3. Kitchen is more organized and user friendly
4. I have more money because I eat out less!
5. I have packed my lunch every day since the begining of July.
6. I am eating more fruits and veggies
7. I have exersiced EVERY day!
8. my blood work came back ok. My LdL down . almost normal.
9. I have drank my water EVERY day!
10. I actually like water and crave it. lol
11. I am happier.
12. I have more energy!
13. I measure and weigh my foods when I am home.
14. My mindset has changed from diet, to healthy life style.
15. I allow myself to have treats and don't feel guilty.
In fact, I still have calories to eat so I am going to have an icecream now!! lol.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Well, its almost the end of the month and i have decided that it is time for some special " me time." As a mother of three, wife, and hospice nurse I give alot of my time to others. I remember my nursing instructor asking me why I wanted to be a nurse and my reply was " I want to help people ". Even at 21, it was always about someone else. Now, at 40 there is always someone needing something from me. LOL.
Today, I am taking time out for me. I am going to the salon to have my highlights touched up. I am celebrating today because ......
1. I have lost 19 pounds!
2. I have exercised at least 20 minutes a day every day this month.
3. I am making healthier choices.(my family is too!!!)
4. I have reorganized my kitchen to make it easier to pack lunches and fix meals.
5. I now measure and weigh my foods to control portions.
6. I am now easily drinking 8 glasses of water a day.
And most of all, I am celebrating because I am me. I am free to make choices , I am free to love, and I am free to Live life to the fullest!!!
Get An Email Alert Each Time BIGMAMAT Posts