Sunday, August 03, 2008
The photo above are two of my farm cats who are both rescue cats. The darker tiger was rescued as a kitten back in 2004 after his mom was killed. We took him in when he was only a week old. The gray tiger is Smokie who is from a mama rescue kitty. She died shortly after giving birth to Smokie. Isn't it great how they are helping one another out?! It is amazing to me that these cats who are from different liters are so loving to one another. HAD TO SHARE!
My BLOG Today is based on a wonderful comment of advice 3DOGCREW sent to me the other day when I was having a really bad day. This is some advice he gave me about what NOT TO DO! I love the kicking comment because I seriously had thoughts of throwing the scale out the window!
5. Go to the store and buy new battlers for your scale.
4. Try to skip a meal.
3. Stress out so hard you can't sleep at night.
2. Lock yourself in the house and go no where
1. Kick your scale so hard it puts a big hole in the wall.
These things don't work. I tried them all. These five mite work.
1. Drink only water for one day. Only drink when your thirsty.
2. Walk faster for a shorter time than normal, than slower for a longer.
3. Look at the foods you eat and ask why is my body wanting more food, I'm I not eating something it needs.
4. Some night when it nice. Set out side and just enjoy the night and the sounds.
5. Tell yourself this is just a small set back and start a new streak tomorrow.
Enjoy your day. Tonight is the last night of Fair. YAH... we can bring the animals that we showed home. I am soooo tired of smelling that GROSS fair food! OVER all I did really well at keeping away from the not so good food choices up at the Fair. Tonight a good friend of mine is putting a huge PINK combined in the Combine Demolishion Derby. This is in memory of his mom who recently discovered she had Breast Cancer. I will try and post photos tomorrow of the event.